First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Not consistent unformatted write
The problem I am going to detail used to occur with "random" (i.e. multiple) combination of compilers and machines/architectures. Because of this uncertainty, I switched a while ago to static compilation on one machine with the program running on others. At first I was satisfied with this solution, but now the prob... 7 Mar 2010 21:46
Is there a log framwork for fortran?
I want to find a log framwork for fortran which like the log4j.Is there anybody know something? ... 4 Mar 2010 13:27
Arrays sharing memory?
Is it possible for arrays to share memory space such that assigning one value to an element in array A will also assign that same value to a different element in array B?... I have some data that is passed into a subroutine from the main function, as well as some data that is generated within this subroutine. ... 3 Mar 2010 21:59
how to get the output of call system in a variable
Hi Can anyone tell how to capture the output of "call system" in a variable other than writing into a file and reading? TIA -preeti ... 8 Mar 2010 10:47
Passing array into subroutine
Nathan wrote in message <6d5dfe3e-eaed-41d5-92c5-98e0bbadf88a(a)k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com>... I am having a problem passing arrays into a subfunction. Here is how I call my subfunction It's a subroutine. CALL MIX1(NCOMP,CONC,TCFG,PCG,ACENG,TCMXFFG,PCMXFG,ACENMXFG,IER) NCOMP is an integer value, stati... 3 Mar 2010 12:58
COLLEGE HOT GIRLS FUNNY GAMES
COLLEGE HOT GIRLS FUNNY GAMES YOU WANT SEE THAT??? http://sites.google.com/site/lovlybeautyz/ ... 2 Mar 2010 23:41
Passing array into subfunction
I am having a problem passing arrays into a subfunction. Here is how I call my subfunction CALL MIX1(NCOMP,CONC,TCFG,PCG,ACENG,TCMXFFG,PCMXFG,ACENMXFG,IER) NCOMP is an integer value, stating the number of components to pay attention to (max of 10) CONC, TCFG, PCG, and ACENG are all defined to be arrays of leng... 3 Mar 2010 18:38
breakpoint in multiple file source code
with multiple file as subroutine compiled with make, how can i set a breakpoint in some point? suppose, i want to find value of argument A on a subroutine S ....its easy if there is a single source code....but what if each subprogram is written as a seperate file? I have gone through the intel's manual....so its ... 1 Mar 2010 08:02
64-bit byteswapping and legacy programs
It is at least 18 years I've been using a set of byteswapping routines of mine. Since when I first wrote them, there were only REAL*8 but REAL*4 and INTEGER*4, I wrote two routines but called them in 3 cases: Namely the routine designed for 32-bit byte swap had a nominal integer argument SUBROUTINE SWAPI4... 3 Mar 2010 15:14
Overriding assignment and array slicing
Hi All, I ran into an interesting situation that took my surprise. To explain, I created this contrived example: module slice implicit none type myType integer :: first integer :: second end type myType interface assignment(=) module procedure equals end interface conta... 27 Feb 2010 00:11