First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
direct access with Intel fortran
Hi all, I'm struggling with a problem in trying to perform direct access read/write to a file using Intel 11.1. What I want to do is: 1. Open a data file 2. Write a header block to the file defining the data in the file (this block is of known size, but unknown content when I open the file) 3. Write mult... 9 Feb 2010 02:54
Mac OS X and FORTRAN
Hello, I am new to Fortran and am wondering if their are any compilers for Mac OS X? I know specifics on my intended use would be wanted by any answerers, but I have none. Basically I've read that it still beats the other languages for number crunching, which caught my interest. Therefore I'm just looking for ... 13 Feb 2010 20:31
what GUI for your fortran programs?
I am thinking of developing a GUI (including OpenGL) for a Fortran program - specifically I think of using Java for this task, given the platform independence. Now, I do not know Java or C/C++ and older threads recommend a simple way by communicating through text files ... more fancy ways seem quite elaborate via ... 24 Feb 2010 21:04
Which ode solver is the best for this problem? (Duffing oscillator)
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:47:34 -0800, jwm wrote: On Feb 4, 7:38 am, Alexander Erlich <alexander.erl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:  Hello, because of the equations I typed my question in Latex and uploaded it here:http://www.airlich.de/Semester5/Fragen/Nichtlineare_Dynamik/Fortran_W... What do you t... 6 Feb 2010 14:05
print long string to output file without any break
Hi, I would like to print a long string to the output file without any line break. The following code fragment breaks the at the middle(say between 35% - 50% of the line). Can any one suggest a remedy for this. n =100 !Fortran 90 code fragment do i=1, n write(unit2, *) trim(detai... 6 Feb 2010 15:12
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS)
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) publishes original papers on all subjects relevant to computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem,... 5 Feb 2010 11:38
IOSTAT for input from sequential formatted files with ?"incomplete" final record
Arjen Markus <arjen.markus895(a)gmail.com> wrote: I remember this as a message from vi when it _reads_ the file: Something like "incomplete last line" It does have that message. As far as I know, though, it won't create files that way. If you edit one and save it then the last line gets its "\n" added. ... 5 Feb 2010 06:06
A question on coding style
Hi, when writing code which performs a numerical task such as for example interpolation, would you add the checks on the input data inside the sub itself, or would you demand it to other code to be called before the interpolation subroutine? For example, in 1D linear interpolation you have to lookup an ordered t... 8 Feb 2010 12:12
Which ode solver is the best for this problem? (Duffing oscillator)
Hello, because of the equations I typed my question in Latex and uploaded it here: http://www.airlich.de/Semester5/Fragen/Nichtlineare_Dynamik/Fortran_Which_ode_Solver_for_Duffing.pdf What do you think about it? Alexander Erlich ... 5 Feb 2010 02:50
Best Dual Sim Mobile
Wespro Dual SIM Mobile Phone Model No.WM1107 - Buy Best Wespro Dual SIM Mobile Phone Model No.WM1107 at Price Online in India for more detail visit-http://www.wesprodigital.com/buy-online-price_33- shopping_1-/Wespro-Dual-SIM-Mobile-Phone-Model-No.WM1107.html ... 4 Feb 2010 05:33