First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
how to use MODIFYMENUROUTINEQQ
Can someone please provide a CVF 6.5 program that calls MODIFYMENUROUTINEQQ. The provided samples do not have an example. ... 17 Feb 2010 19:02
Variable scope: how fortran deals with undeclared variables in subroutines?
dpb <none(a)non.net> wrote: Then again, there's always a possibility that the original coder didn't get everything initialized and relied on either a compiler switch to zero memory or the behavior of a specific compiler that did so. And then there is the previously unmentioned possibility that it might j... 17 Feb 2010 17:53
Variable scope: how fortran deals with undeclared variables in subroutines?
Hi everyone, I'm trying to fix a program which have many subroutines and many problems with undeclared variables. I know the best way to do this is to declare them in every subroutines or pass by parameters, but the program is very complicated, and first I am trying to understand what happens with the variables,... 18 Feb 2010 02:52
elemental function question regarding use of array slices
Hello, I have a module function like so ELEMENTAL FUNCTION Cloud_Add( cld1, cld2 ) RESULT( cldsum ) TYPE(Cloud_type), INTENT(IN) :: cld1, cld2 TYPE(Cloud_type) :: cldsum .... END FUNCTION Cloud_Add that is overloaded with OPERATOR(+), INTERFACE OPERATOR(+) MODULE PROCEDURE Cloud_A... 18 Feb 2010 12:47
How to control/prevent cast between from complex to realvariables
On 2010-02-15, Berfux <berfux(a)gmail.com> wrote: Iin the following compilers (Sun, Intel, gfortran) I could not find such an option. Does it exist ? If not, do you think there is a good reason ? gfortran has the -Wconversion option, about which the manual says "Warn about implicit conversions between differ... 17 Feb 2010 00:03
Interpolation between Bezier curves
Hi, I have two different functions f(x) and g(x) described as plane Bezier curves, say of fourth degree: [f] =[(Pi_x,Pi_y)] [g] =[(Qi_x,Qi_y)] with i=1..5. I would like to compute some samples of a third curve h(x)=f(x)/g(x). Right now, I'm computing h by calculating f and g at many points, say 21 equispac... 23 Feb 2010 10:08
mpi conditional point to point communication
Dear all: Not sure this is the correct forum I should post this, since the question is more mpi related. But I'm getting really desperate. Any suggestion or redirection to other appropriate forum would be greatly appreciated. Ok, the problem is: I have one master node (node=0) mainly used for communication an... 17 Feb 2010 16:44
How to pass function names as arguments when function returns an array?
Woody <ols6000(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote: One point of confusion was that I created the module containing only the interfaces because I didn't want to have the interface code in more than one place. I resolved this by changing the interfaces from a module to code that was INCLUDEd in the appropriate places. ... 15 Feb 2010 20:00
How to pass function names as arguments when function returns an array?
Thank you, Mike, Arjen and Richard for your explanations. I did finally get my code to compile and build without errors. Of course, next it wouldn't load for execution, but that's not a Fortran problem (I fixed that, too). One point of confusion was that I created the module containing only the interfaces becaus... 15 Feb 2010 18:53
How to control/prevent cast between from complex to real variables
Harald Anlauf <anlauf.2008(a)arcor.de> wrote: On Feb 15, 10:09 pm, Berfux <ber...(a)gmail.com> wrote: In g95 (with option -Wall) I got two warnings : x = z 1 Warning (140): Implicit conversion at (1) may cause precision loss The warning are correct. Eh? How so? I can imagine no w... 15 Feb 2010 17:44