First  |  Prev |
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Coding guidelines question
Hello, I'm putting together some coding guidelines for review by folks here and I'm gathering input from a bunch of sources. I want to get some other people's opinions on a particular item. In one set of guidelines regarding USE satements I came across the recommendation to keep USE statements local and not... 19 Mar 2006 22:05
Multiple Key Sort in Fortran
I am looking for Fortran 77/95 source code for a multiple key sort. Input records can contain a variable number of (integer) fields where the number of fields is typically between 4 and 40. For a file of 40 field records, the records need to be sorted into ascending order of field 40 within field 39, withing fie... 3 Mar 2006 19:09
fast matrix multiplication
Hi all, I have a question regardin matrix multipllication. In my program I call a subroutine to multiplies to n*n matrices thousands of times SUBROUTINE multi(Nc,m1,m2,mtot) INTEGER i,j,l,Nc complex aa,m1(Nc,Nc),m2(Nc,Nc),mtot(Nc,Nc) do i=1,Nc do j=1,Nc aa=0. ... 26 Jan 2006 18:34
Anybody use GPPTOOL to do programming before
Hi All, I just want to know if anybody use GPPTOOL to do programming before. I have got some questions about my codes. Regards, James ... 4 Dec 2005 00:10
DATA statement in g77
Hi, I am more of an IDL coder, but I am using an external fortan code that is having trouble compiling with g77 on a sun machine. I have included what I think are the pertinent parts of the code and the error message that comes up when I try to compile it. ****code snipet**** Subroutine KT_2003_sub1(ctime,R,thet... 4 Nov 2005 15:49
DRAIN-2DX compile
Does anyonne manage to compile the source code of DRAIN-2dx given in http://nisee.berkeley.edu/software/drain2dx/ ? If yes can you share your knowledge with me? Thanks ... 22 Sep 2005 05:31
Warning: Because of COMMON...............
I am trying to compile the source code of DRAIN-2DX (an engineering free software availiable in nisee site).However I am getting 1231 warning messages of the following type: Warning: Because of COMMON, the alignment of object is inconsistent with its type [PKG] 9 FR0(2),CR0(2),FRA(2,2),CRA(2,2),CPIN(2,2),FPIN(2,... 21 Sep 2005 14:39
building a project and creating a dynamik link library
hi, i am using Digital Visual Fortran 6.0 , and i have a few questions: 1- when i want to build a project, it gives me an error like that Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "dfor.lib" Error executing link.exe. to correct this, i go Projects Settings=>Link=>Category(Input)=>Addition... 22 Sep 2005 01:56
calling lapack routine from C++
Hi All I have a LAPACK library compiled with intel fortran compiler 9. I can call the library functions from fortran. I am trying to call the LAPACK functions from c++ and currently getting the following error. Can anyone please help me solving the linking error? Thanks ~/temp/lapack_from_C++> g++ ma... 2 Sep 2005 14:49
Need help for two-dimentional integration
Actually it is one standard fourier transform integration for kx and ky. Inner integral (kx)is infinit and outer limit of integral (ky)is function of kx. I am not familiar with such programm, so is there anybody having experience on such kind of programm? Thanks a lot. ... 13 Jul 2005 03:45