First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
[Update] SyncBack Freeware v3.2.8.500
SyncBack Freeware v3.2.8.500 Overview : Easily backup or synchronize your important files to another drive, FTP server, ZIP archive, networked drive, or removable media. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use! Some of its many features include integration with the Windows Task Scheduler, detaile... 23 Aug 2005 07:13
What freeware would you use in this situation?
I am building my nephew a computer. All new except the HDD, which is only going to be 6 GB. I am using that because I had it laying around and am trying to go cheap althought the processor is 2.7 Mhz and 512MB Ram so it will be enought for any type software I might want to add. A question to the group. If you had o... 29 Aug 2005 20:37
MP3 Resizer
Does anybody know of an alternative program (preferably freeware/shareware etc) that is like 'MP3 Resizer' that will squash the size of my mp3's without losing too much quality? Netty ... 21 Jul 2005 16:43
Any Hard Disc 'Bad Sector' repair programs?
Hi, Are there any freeware programs which can recover 'bad sectors'? Thanks in advance, -- John Latter Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect. http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html 'Where Darwin me... 6 Jul 2005 20:51
PhotoFiltre 1.6.2 is out
You can get this great application here http://www.photofiltre.com/ enjoy it! ... 31 May 2005 16:33
acreage calculator
I am looking for a acreage calculator that I can use to determine the acres in a lot that has different lengths on each side. ex. 70x 234.6x 180x 304.5. ... 8 Jun 2005 11:22
Freeware BlueVoda Website Builder alternative need
I am looking for a freeware BlueVoda Website Builder alternative. This program only works with there host. I am looking for a program that is like this drag and drop website builder that can be used with any host or site which one do you guys reccommond for a newbie to building a website. ... 29 May 2005 02:18
Free Bibles in PDF or MS-Word Format
I just discovered a site that's offering free downloadable bible texts as Adobe Acrobat pdf files or MS Word doc files: <http://www.biiible.com/download.html> (Please note the three I's in biiible. Be careful.) They're just nicely-formatted text with no indexes, cross-references or study tools, since the same web... 4 Apr 2005 18:45
InstallWatch Pro
Does anyone know if InstallWatch Pro has been updated beyond v2.5c or is that the last version? Is there anything else like it that runs on winXP? Thanks -- See the A.C.F alternative FAQ at http://stalkingsheep.co.uk/antifaq.htm In an unmoderated NG you can control what you read and what you write. That's a... 23 Mar 2005 08:12
[Update] DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0
DVD Decrypter http://www.dvddecrypter.com/ DVD Decrypter is a free tool which enables you decrypt and copy a DVD to your PC's hard disk. From there you can choose to watch them with the likes of PowerDVD and WinDVD or you can re-encode them to MPEG1 (VCD) or DivX. Advanced functionality can be found in the co... 22 Mar 2005 04:46