First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
FreeDNSupdate stopped working.
I'm an happy user of freedns (freedns.afraid.org) since a couple of months. I've also happily used freeDNSupdate (www.techknowpro.com) until last week, when I've been asked to change my password on the freedns.afraid.org site. Since then Freednsupdate is not been able to download the "site list", and then he cann... 6 Jan 2007 03:02
A Pair of Freeware Defrag Programs
I have tried 2 fairly new disk defrag utilities recently: "SmartDefrag" by IOBit "DiskDefrag" by AusLogics Both are very small and light, with quick simple install and uninstall. Both have annoying links to other software or web pages. The links require no extra clicks or pauses, so they are not a hindr... 7 Jan 2007 14:38
Giveawayoftheday
FWIW, I install it then activate it. I then copy the entire folder to a CDRW. Then uninstall it from the computer using the usual add/remove in winxp. Copying the folder back seems to work for me as a no-install program. There may be some drawbacks but I am not aware of them yet. No doubt someone will enlighten... 1 Jan 2007 08:10
Boot Disk Creator?
What I want to do is create a bootable CD from a floppy disk. Is there a freeware program that anyone can recommend that will do this? While I'm at it, how about something that can create a bootable memory stick. Thanks. ... 23 Dec 2006 09:52
Free Winter Dreams Screensaver
Winter bewitches nature and brings magic into our life. The time of winter dreams comes with falling flakes of fluffy snow. Decorate your desktop for Christmas holidays. Winter magic with Free Winter Dreams Screensaver! http://www.filesforfree.com/freeware/free_winter_dreams_screensaver.htm http://www.filesfor... 21 Dec 2006 14:44
Fanfish25 screensaver
Hi, I am looking for the URL to find a screensaver FanFish25.scr which I downloaded from this site a couple of months back. I have Googled for it, but only found one French site which does not make much sense, even when translated. Any help would be appreciated. TIA...Graham. ... 20 Dec 2006 22:13
Importing Filezilla xml setting
Hi. I've created an xml file setting by exporting with filezilla, there are 3 sites settings... Now I'm trying to import the xml, filezilla says "Settings have been successfully import", but there isn't any site in the Site Manager... What I can do? ... 7 Dec 2006 06:05
Print single labels from a sheet
Hi Gang, I wonder is there a program around where you can print 1 or 2 labels at a time from a sheet of labels. Thanks a lot for any pointers. -- All the best, Rolf ... 2 Dec 2006 18:39
REQ: ShellNewARE Freeware program
Try shellexview When you install some programs, they don't tell you that they are also installing shell extension components. Basically these are the options that come up when you right click a file or folder on your system. Now you can control which ones you want enabled or removed. Clean up the clutter htt... 15 Nov 2006 08:49
ICO or PNG to DLL
There are many free programs out there to extract icon resources from files, including dlls, but does anybody know how to do the opposite (i.e. pack a number of ICO or PNG files into a dll)? I did some research on this but did not find anything. I figured someone here will know. Thanks a bunch! -- Visit my... 29 Oct 2006 12:26