First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123
multiple cells are often selected when I click in only one cell
In Excel 2007, frequently when I click in one cell, the program will select that cell plus 2 or 3 cells immediately below the cell I wanted to select. This happened both at work (City of LA, Police Dept.) and on my home computer. I have talked to other users of Office 2007 who had it happen to them, also. It... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
Macro to get rid of #DIV/0!
Hi, I have a worksheet that has hundreds of formulas and many of them are generating a #DIV/0! error. What I would like to do is creat an IF function in order to show the #DIV/0! as 0%. For example: If I have a formula in C1 that looks like this =A1/B1 and B1 is zero I will get the #DIV/0!. I want to c... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
Relative Range Reference in a sumifs formula
Hi, I have a worksheet full of data (Actual DT)with cost centers in column A, subaccounts in column B, and data in columns D through O (each column is a different month). In the main tab of my report, I have a dropdown box for users to select the month they would like to see data for. In yet another tab, I a... 31 Mar 2010 22:11
Additonal info into newly created Subtotal row
How might I carryover/copy additional information into the newly created row that includes the subtotal and name of the subtotal? For instance, the product number (Column A) is what is grouped to determine the subtotal of the Sales for that product group (Column C) but I want to include the item description wh... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Return Value from a Range (depends on input to determind month
Thanks Roger, Took a little understanding, but managed to follow through. "Roger Govier" wrote: Hi Tony I don't think you need all those range names!!! How is your sheet set out? Is it like the following? Jan Salt BP 100 BV 20 AV 21 AP 95 PV -5 VV 1 Pepper BP 50 ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
sum if one or another criteria
I've been trying to figure this out on my own based on other similar posts but I think I just don't understand array formulas. Anyway... I want to sum a range of cells if 1 of 2 possible criteria are met within a different range of cells. Example: RowA RowB RowC Col1 P S ... 1 Apr 2010 12:24
Re Try This
Thank you very much worked perfectly. Best Regards Dave T. Valko wrote: Try this... 30-Mar-10 Try this... =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT(L4:L21,"m/yyyy")="3/2010"),--(Q4:Q21<>""),--(Q4:Q21=0),K4:K21) Add your sheet name. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP Previous Posts In This Thread: Submitted via EggHeadCafe ... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
VBA Macro help
Hi Friends, I have taken a project using Excel. Now wt i need is that if i click a command button in excel the macro coding must open a excel file from one location and do a some formating (bold the header, sorting by client / stcd / TOS etc in ascending / decending delete columns last action, pat type etc ch... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
Return Value from a Range (depends on input to determind month)
I have a workbook set up with hundreds of single row range names with the columns showing January to December. Each row is a different Chemical. What I need to do is have the chemicals listed on a different sheet with columns showing various data. The formula needs to pull in the month being questioned, then pop... 31 Mar 2010 08:45
Frequency Counting
Hi guys, I have a worksheet with a running history of yearly data that is added to each week. I want to set up a count for the most frequent round number that appears in the round column, have the total amount counted for that round and then have the details inserted on the same sheet. Ideally, Id like a Top 20... 1 Apr 2010 22:28