First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212
Stoping Excel from Calculating?
Can you stop excel from executing any formulas temporarily? Meaning while I update info in the workbook nothing will calculate till I say go? Thanks ... 4 Feb 2010 12:20
Lookup
The setup of the spreadsheet is as follows: Column A: Item Number, Column B: Quantity, Column C: Price I want to create a spreadsheet to lookup values in a table as follows: 1. Enter the item and quantity into Excel and have it narrow the results of the table based on my inputs. 2. Have Excel give me an a... 4 Feb 2010 11:09
percentages
I need the formula to give me the percentage between 2 numbers - i.e. increase or decrease of 20%. Thanks. ... 4 Feb 2010 11:09
Percentage format
I have this workbook that was working fine. Now every new and old cell changes everything to a percentage. Even if I make a new sheet in that workbook. ex. When I put 100 in a cell it changes it to look like 10. Or if I put in 10 it changes it to .1. What happened and how do I change this back? Dpal ... 4 Feb 2010 10:00
Autofilter
I have a large spreadsheet (3000 rows) with staff data which contains details of which directorate, department and team they work in. The spreadsheet feeds four tabs which have summaries in, thoguh tab 1 would be by directorate level, tab 2 by department etc. I would like to be able to automate a filtering proc... 4 Feb 2010 04:29
Hyperlinks not moving with cells when data is sorted
I have a spreadsheet where I have included hyperlinks. When I sort the data or add new rows, the hyperlinks are NOT moving to the new destination of the cell. Big problem! How do I get Excel to keep the hyperlink moving with the cell, wherever it may go? Using Excel 2003. Thanks. -- Marina ... 3 Feb 2010 20:49
Returning a Value from Another Worksheet
I have two worksheets in one Excel 2007 file that I'm working with, in which I want the second worksheet to return values of the first worksheet. Hope I can explain it clearly here: The first sheet contains a list of data and numbers to caculate a points system. For example: Worksheet1 Name Column B ... 4 Feb 2010 13:29
Conditional Format Tracker by Date
I'm building a tracker to make sure paperwork is done on time. Headers: A:Name B:IDNum C:Phone D:StartDate E:Plan F:Paperwork G:30DAuth H:90DAuth I'd like to use conditional formatting to compare the dates and color the cells for easier tracking. The compare TO date is column D. In column E, we ... 3 Feb 2010 16:18
If statement
I need a formula that will help me produce the correct answer in this scenario: If Revised forecast is <0 then Forecast - Actual, if Revised Forecast is >0 then Revised Forecast - Actual Forecast 360 Revised Forecast 600 Actual 10 Variance 590 This formula is not working - =IF(D13<"0",SUM(D4-D2... 3 Feb 2010 17:26
count cells in a table that meet multiple criteria
I have a table that I want to set up formulas on a separate sheet for cells to be counted that must meet several criteria. My table does have blank cells, and I only want the cells counted that meet each condition from different columns. Does this make any sense? The headings are set up in columns and for an ex... 3 Feb 2010 20:49