First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
Dynamically load DataValidation List through Source field?
I'm using the Data, Data Validation, List option to create a dropdown list in a cell that references a range in my worksheet. However, the worksheet is very large that populates the dropdown. Is there a way to filter or dynamically populate the dropdown using a wildcard such as using a function =VLOOKUP("A*",... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
Conditional formatting Icons
Hi All, I have values for two months - Current and Previous. If current month's value is closer to zero than previous month's value then i want to show a green arrow. If current month's value is away from zero than previous month's value then i want to show a red arrow. Though these values are positive ... 12 Feb 2010 13:29
When I do an advanced search through multiple folders for a specific cell in excel it is no longer providing the data. Some spreadsheets I search with the Ctrl-F function and it does not recognize a cell that I am entering but I see it on the spreadhseet. Could it be something in my Excel? ... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
Automatic updating
I am familiar with how to do basic linking between worksheets/workbooks. I have multiple worksheets (some on Sharepoint, some on local drive) with different headers that I would like to link/feed automatically into one master worksheet (in a different workbook) without having to manually link each line separat... 12 Feb 2010 12:21
Selecting a range of cells based on the date.
Hi MS Office Help, I would like to know how to choose a selection of cells based on what month it is. For instance, if the month was january, excel would allow me to select cells A1-F1, which I could then use as a data source for a chart. If the month became march or april, excel would allow me to select ce... 12 Feb 2010 04:24
How do I color one cell and have another cell get same color
I want to assign a yellow color to either of 2 cells and have a seperate cell turn the same color ... 12 Feb 2010 10:04
Excel work sheets
Hi, I need a formula that will automatically pull information from one worksheet to another. I need to be able to seperate all of the plans, procedures ect from the main work sheet to there own. I have no idea how to do this, so any help with be appreciated. ... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
Auto update information in footer
Hey, I would like to ad a feature in an Excel footer that would place a person's information(login name, identifier, etc.) for when the file was created from a template. The footer would not contain the template designer's information, just who first saved it from a template. Also I do not want the name of... 11 Feb 2010 15:05
search for match
i have a list of merchandise on a week 1 tab, and a week 2 tab, etc through week 26. there are two columns of data: A=SKU, B=Description I need to find the Descriiption by looking for a sku match in column A on any of the 1-26 tabs (item may not be on tab 1 becuse it doesn't arrive until week 2 and conversely i... 11 Feb 2010 15:05
Autofill data based on an assigned code/prefix
I am an estimator, and I am trying to make a new template that will allow me to enter a "smart part number" in column "A" that will find the corresponding material description from column "K" and re-insert the description in to column "B"...An alternative for this is to be able to start typing the beginning of ... 11 Feb 2010 15:05