First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
Automatically Transfer Info from one worksheet to another
I have and excel file that has multiple worksheets in it. One of them is a cost and price generator to be able to write up an estimate for a customer and the rest of the worksheets contain all of my materials and prices. Right now I am having to go into each price list and put in how many of each item I want ... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
Problems entering data in exel spreadsheet
I was entering data into a spreadsheet today when all of a sudden when I went to a new row, as soon as I started entering numbers it jumped to some obsure place in the worksheet. It would let me enter characters but not numbers. Can anyone suggest what the problem is and what I have done. Many thanks ... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
filtering: sometimes data below blank lines is &isnt available?
When filtering: some of my sheets have blank lines inserted & i am still able to filter the data below the blank lines. Sometimes I can not. Why? ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
2007 Pivot table Calculated field misbehaving
Using EW2007. Trying to insert a calculated field into a pivot table. It's not displaying any results besides zero's on the calculated field. I think what may be contributing to the lack of results, is that one of the source fields used in the custom calculation is already used twice in the pivot table. (once i... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
running time
I am pretty sure I ahve seen this but not 100%. How do you set a cell to run a timer like for a sporting event? ... 20 Feb 2010 18:01
Reference text in a cell inside a formula to specify a sheet name
I would like to set up a formula that uses the text from an adjacent cell to determine the sheet and cell location that is used in the formula. i.e. instead of =IF(sheet1!P9>0,sheet2!A4,"") I would like the sheet1 part of the formula to be the text from a cell beside the formula cell. How do I do tell the for... 20 Feb 2010 03:41
SOLVED: Input calculation in specified rows and columns
Please ignore this post. I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum. I will repost in correct forum. Please ignore this post. Thank you. "Buddy" wrote: Sub Inspectthis() Dim F As String Dim I As Integer Dim PrevRow As Long Dim R As Long Dim Rng As Range Dim RngEnd As Range Dim SumArra... 19 Feb 2010 14:24
Timesheet Calculation
I am sure this question has been answered before but I am dizzy trying to sort through all of the other posts when I run a search. I have a spreadsheet that does some pretty basic time in and time outs. I have a validation table only allowing time on the quarter of an hour for the time in and time out. It ... 21 Feb 2010 13:47
Merging cells
I have a huge list of names in this format: Last name First name DOB in three rows, I need to get it down to two like this: Last Name, First Name DOB Is there a merge or import feature I can use to easily do this? TIA! ... 19 Feb 2010 13:17
Provide a list of all cells that meets this criteria
I dont even know where to begin with this one... If Row A has the digits 23, 83, 849, 759 and Row AL has the value of RESEARCH then provide me a list of all the accounts in row B that meets those standards... any ideas??!! Thanks in advance ... 19 Feb 2010 14:24