First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
Replacing a data range in a nested array function
I am trying to update my data range in a nested array function without having to change every cell. Is there a way to change the entire data range within the sheet? We are using our lead sheet as a template and when we are using it again the raw data range expanded so now we need to pick up the additional rows... 24 Feb 2010 14:18
Excel Problem
Hi I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window, minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help? -- Greatly apprec... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
test if a logical statement and use the answer within an if statem
How can I use the Find function within an array formula to check a column to locate evey occurence of a string and subsequently sum the corresponding numbers in a different column ... 24 Feb 2010 13:10
Find cell value within table
I would like to find if the cell value of A1 exists in table A2:AA450 I have tried with ISNA and Match but Match does not seem to work as I have more than one column and row: Match(A1,A2:AA450,0) returns #N/A Any idea? thanks -- caroline ... 24 Feb 2010 12:01
Display information being cut short
I am attempting to display information from another workbook. Now I am able to get this information displayed and all the information is displayed correctly, but my problem is when i save and exit the file, then open it back up it cuts the information in half. Can this be stopped? The current formula to pull ... 24 Feb 2010 12:01
Create a formula in a worksheet that links two other worksheets
I am working with 3 worksheets in the same workbook. My worksheet tabs are labeled: 9C moinfo slsbudg I am trying to create a formula in the cell for worksheet tab 9C that links the two other worksheets. In words, this is what I need the formula to do: If moinfo cell F5 =1, then slsbudg cell C32=9C... 24 Feb 2010 10:53
If yes then display information in cell
I need a little help figuring out how i can display a cell (I28) if cell (G28) is yes. The current formula that is working for me now is =IF(G28="Yes",I28,"No Information to Display"). Now the problem i am having is there is a range of cells (G28:G500) that could return a yes value but there will be only one ye... 24 Feb 2010 12:01
Formatting issue
I have the following formula in one of my cells: =IF(C5<>0,C6 &" Supplied by Marketing - Calculated value is " &C4,C4&" Calculated value") The values in C4, C5, C6 are all in dollar format but the output doesn't show in dollar format. See below: 7500 Supplied by Marketing - Calculated value is 8800 . A... 24 Feb 2010 10:53
Populating a range from tab b into tab a
Good morning, Is there a way I can populate a "packing list" in one tab from a "master part list" in another tab? I would like to select quantities from the master list, and have it automatically populate the packing slip. Tried and have been unable to come up with anything pratical. So I'm turning to the ... 24 Feb 2010 09:45