First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
Subtotal across a row
I understand that subtotal 101 calculates an average of cells in a column without counting the hidden rows. Is there a comparable method to calculate the average of cells in a row without counting the hidden column values? Goody ... 26 Feb 2010 16:29
How do I count instances of a reference?
Hello all, I have a spreadsheet project I need to complete for a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets (13 in total, 1 per month and a results page). Each of the monthly worksheets will contain the same type of data but this data will vary in quantity. it is for an IT support desk to calculate the number of ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
Sum multiple vlookup returns across multiple columns
Hi All, I need to sum the results of all occurences of 'Brand A' across 4 categories; $, QTY, $YA, QTY YA table would look like this: A B C D E Brand $ Qty $YA QtyYA Brand1 10 2 20 4 Brand2 45 45 10 12 Brand1 20 ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
Summing across columns while skipping some columns
Does anyone know of an easy way to accomplish this? In the example below, I do not wish to add the values in columns G18 and J18. =SUMIF(F18:L18,"<>#N/A",F18:L18) Thanks in advance for any replies. Joe ... 28 Feb 2010 11:06
SUMPRODUCT to substiute array formula
I have this formula =SUM(IF(ISERROR(A1:A100),0,A1:A100)) entered as an array formula, to sum a column even if some of the cells contains error values. Now I wonder if it could be done using SUMPRODUCT or any other functions, to avoid the array formula? Jan ... 28 Feb 2010 10:00
I must have clicked the wrong thing
Formulas which used to calculate, then disappear leaving only the answer, now remain without showing the answer. If I replace = with =, it works but only in that case. How can I get back to normal? ... 26 Feb 2010 10:47
Icon Sets - Display icon in one cell depending upon value in a
That worked. I guess I should have said that this was for using Conditional Formatting Icon Sets in Excel 2007. I didn't quite understand how to enter the data for the icons, but I figured it out. For others wondering, I gave the entire column A Conditional Formatting with the Icon Sets with the 3 signs style ... 26 Feb 2010 00:55
linking cells when embedding into Word documents
I have three worksheets to embed into a document. The last column of cells in worksheet1 must repeat as the first column in worksheet2. The last column of cells in worksheet 2 must repeat as the first column in worksheet3. I originally wanted to just do this as three tables in Word (2003) but couldn't f... 25 Feb 2010 23:50
Copying Conditional Formating to another worksheet
I am using conditional formating to designate a player in a league and their opponent. Since there are several leagues, I wanted to be able to copy the conditional formating from one sheet to another. When I copy the worksheet, I go to the new sheet, right click on the upper left worksheet button, selecting the... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
Using Excell , have ######### showing up in the cells. Why
I have a quote form set up. Each line includes quantitiy, price and extension. Extension is Q x P. When entering the price on a couple of cells it shows multiple # signs yet still has the entered amount in the formula block above. The extension is correct also but I need the price to show up as the numerica... 25 Feb 2010 20:31