First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
Create drop down list in Excel 2007
Hi Could you please share with me how to create drop down list in Excel 2007? Thanks in advanced ... 4 Mar 2010 08:58
Returning multiple text data into 1 column from many column entrie
Hi. I have a large worksheet that contains records of avtivities from record 3 and onwards with logic link predecessors to other activities in columns E through IT. I want Excel to identify where there is a logical link represented by an Integer number in columns E though IT and return the cell data into colu... 4 Mar 2010 03:26
vlookup with two data in a single cell
I have two sheets in my Excel 2007 spreadsheet---Sheet 2 is a list of all courses with several columns, but two in particular (Column 1 is COURSE ID and Column 2 is COURSE TITLE) and Sheet 4 is a list of textbooks that all courses use with two columns in particular (Column AA lists the COURSE IDs that use a par... 3 Mar 2010 23:07
formula
Can anyone tell me the definition of the word Formula, please.. ... 4 Mar 2010 00:12
Update Cell in Multiple Sheets - Macro
My apologies if I have done this incorrectly. After closing off a previous post I added to this question. Is there someway to select and update Multiple Worksheets in a Macro, I have tried a couple of ways below I have included my latest code. Sheets(Array("Regional Freight-QNRFA", "Int Retail-QNIMR", "Int ... 4 Mar 2010 23:39
Sum the last 5 numbers in a column
I have a column; some cells contain numbers and other cells are blank. I keep adding numbers and blanks. How do I create a formula that will automatically calculate the sum of the last 5 numbers every time I add a number. Thank you ... 8 Mar 2010 05:20
how do i round a quotient to specific decimal places?
i have been trying to find a way to round the value of a quotient to specific decimal places but I keep getting errors. Is there a way to round quotients to specific decimal places? ... 3 Mar 2010 23:07
Text
I have a spreadsheet that has the names of employees, customer ratings and customer satisfaction. I need to be able to count the number of times that certain employees names appear, the number of positive ratings and the number of times a customer said that they were satisfied. HELP! I need formulas that will a... 3 Mar 2010 17:34
Split equal RANK
Hi XP Home MS Ofiice 2003 First may I apologies to T. Valko(unable to send my file to him/her)...see "complex array" Now my problem: Using following formulae in a workbook for recording scores, with the aim of having a table showing RANK (where we select top for best). At present I have two people wit... 3 Mar 2010 18:41
SUMIF function not calculating from closed worksheet
We recently upgraded from Microsoft Office 2000 to 2007. Prior to the upgrade each department would access a spreadsheet that would load data from a common lookup spreadsheet The loading process was performed as follows: The lookup file and each department file would be opened to update the link for that mo... 3 Mar 2010 16:26