From: Mladen Gogala on
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:43:49 -0700, John Hurley wrote:

>> I'm waiting for Oracle to hire Kate Winslet.
>
> Was that the girl on the movie Titannic

Yes.

> ( never saw it sorry )?

You don't have to be sorry. It's an awful romantic lemonade, not unlike
the infamous "English Patient", only this time the girl looks much
better.

> Are you predicting ice bergs ahead?

I am not predicting anything. It's not in my job description.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: John Hurley on
On Mar 22, 9:01 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> Just like HMS "Titanic": full speed ahead in muddy (OK, icy) waters. I
> have no crystal ball, I can't say what will happen to Oracle. Que serra,
> serra, whatever will be, will be, the future is not ours to see...

Was that you up early in your childhood years watching the Doris Day
show?