From: Pentcho Valev on

Pentcho Valev wrote:
> Tom Roberts wrote:
> > Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > > There is ONLY ONE FUNDAMENTAL ERROR in Einstein's relativity [...]
> >
> > The error is in Valev's gross misunderstanding of relativity, not in
> > relativity itself. And it is almost certainly not his only error.
> >
> > Einstein learned something important between 1905 (SR) and 1915 (GR),
> > and the rest of the physics community has also learned it. Valev REFUSES
> > to learn it: SR is an APPROXIMATION to GR, and that postulate holds only
> > in SR; in GR the constancy of the vacuum speed of light is limited to
> > local measurements. <shrug>
> >

> > Tom Roberts
>
> OK Roberts Roberts I agree Einstein criminal cult has learned
> something but then let us analyse this something:
>
> Tom Roberts wrote in sci.physics.relativity:
> > Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > > CAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT EXCEED 300000 km/s IN A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD?
> > Sure, depending on the physical conditions of the measurement. It can
> > also be less than "300000 km/s" (by which I assume you really mean the
> > standard value for c). And this can happen even for an accelerated
> > observer in a region without any significant gravitation (e.g. in
> > Minkowski spacetime).
> > Tom Roberts tjroberts(a)lucent.com
>
> Albert Einstein and Pentcho Valev agree with you Roberts Roberts and
> additionally claim that the speed of light varies with the
> gravitational potential in accordance with the equation c'=c(1+V/c^2).
> For the accelerated observer in Minkowski spacetime, the application
> of the equivalence principle converts c'=c(1+V/c^2) into c'=c+v, where
> v is the relative speed of the light source and the observer.
>
> Roberts Roberts, do you accept the elaboration on your excellent
> analysis made by Albert Einstein and Pentcho Valev? If you do not
> accept the equations c'=c(1+V/c^2) and c'=c+v offered by Albert
> Einstein and Pentcho Valev, please Roberts Roberts give the correct
> equations that describe how the speed of light varies with the
> gravitational potential, and also how the speed of light varies with
> the relative speed of the light source and the accelerated observer in
> Minkowski spacetime.

Roberts Roberts if you accept the equations c'=c(1+V/c^2) and c'=c+v
offered by Albert Einstein and me, you would be able to elaborate by
proving the following:

Tom Roberts: Since non-locally the speed of light varies in accordance
with the equation c'=c(1+V/c^2), locally it varies in accordance with
the equation c'=c+v, where v is the relative speed of the light source
and the observer.

Then you will join our group and the equations c'=c(1+V/c^2) and c'=c
+v will be called equations of Albert Einstein, Pentcho Valev and Tom
Roberts. Of course, you may decide to stick to your previous discovery
which can be expressed in this way:

Tom Roberts: Non-locally the speed of light does vary but NOT in
accordance with Einstein's 1911 equation c'=c(1+V/c^2) which is WRONG.
Accordingly, locally the speed of light is constant.

Pentcho Valev

From: Jeckyl on
"sean" <jaymoseley(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7 Jun, 13:13, "Jeckyl" <n...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>> "Pentcho Valev" <pva...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > There is ONLY ONE FUNDAMENTAL ERROR in Einstein's relativity:
>> > Einstein's principle of constancy of the speed of light:
>>
>> Why is the constancy of the speed of light an error?
>>
>> >http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/"...light is
>> > always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c which is
>> > independent of the state of motion of the emitting body"
>>
>> > is FALSE.
>>
>> Its not been observed as false .. its been observed as true.
>> Seehttp://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html
>>
>> Do you have experiemental evidence to the contrary?
> Michaelson- Morley.
> In this experiment light is emitted at c relative to the emitting
> body.
> Proof is that if light were not emitted at c relative to the emitting
> body then the observations would have shown that on one path the light
> would be travelling at a different speed than the other. This isnt
> observed. So the only scientific and logical conclusion one can make
> is that MMx shows us that light is emitted at c relative to the source
> in all directions. Something you as a relativista illogically refuse
> to accept.

MM is completely compatible with, and supports, SR .. as you should know.

From: Jeckyl on
"Pentcho Valev" <pvalev(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pentcho Valev wrote:
> Pentcho Valev

Replying to yourself again? .. poor little pentcho

From: Art Deco on
Jeckyl <noone(a)nowhere.com> wrote:

>"Pentcho Valev" <pvalev(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Pentcho Valev wrote:
>> Pentcho Valev
>
>Replying to yourself again? .. poor little pentcho

Always a primary kooksign.

Darth Deco, Sith Lord of alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

From: sean on
On 10 Jun, 15:56, "Jeckyl" <n...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> "sean" <jaymose...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 7 Jun, 13:13, "Jeckyl" <n...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> >> "Pentcho Valev" <pva...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Why is the constancy of the speed of light an error?

> >> Its not been observed as false .. its been observed as true.
> >> Seehttp://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/experiments.html
>
> >> Do you have experiemental evidence to the contrary?
> > Michaelson- Morley.
> > In this experiment light is emitted at c relative to the emitting
> > body.
> > Proof is that if light were not emitted at c relative to the emitting
> > body then the observations would have shown that on one path the light
> > would be travelling at a different speed than the other. This isnt
> > observed. So the only scientific and logical conclusion one can make
> > is that MMx shows us that light is emitted at c relative to the source
> > in all directions. Something you as a relativista illogically refuse
> > to accept.
>
> MM is completely compatible with, and supports, SR .. as you should know.- Hide quoted text -

If its compatible with SR then why does SR predict that light cannot
be constant in a non inertial frame. Yet the MMx, being in a non
inertial frame observes light being constant in all directions?
Sean
see this url for a simulaion showing how classical theory can
explain sagnac and MMx...
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jaymoseleygrb
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jaymoseleygrb

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last