From: Guy Svenhardt on

"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Lets
compared
Obviously
> > not.
Did
Obviously
> > speed

> > > [Hammond]
> > > That's me jerko. I do not have a PhD and am not a "Dr."
> > > of anything.
> > > However this honarary title was conferred upon me informally
> > > by the late and great Professor Hans Jurgen Eysenck
> > > (the world's most cited psychologist after Sigmund Freud),
> > > when at a Montreal Symposium at which I was speaking..
> > > he.... knowing full well I was not a PhD introduced me
> > > as "Dr. Hammond" in 1989 to an audiance of 200 research
> > > Psychologists. Hans had a lot of style!
> >
> > His SLIP OF THE TONGUE confers an honorary title upon you?
>
> [Hammond]
> It wasn't a slip of the tongue kook... I spent 2 hours talking to
> him and he said it was deliberate.
>

> > You really are DESPERATE not to think of yours as a COMPLETE WASTED
> > life.
>
> [Hammond]
> Go write a letter to your lonely hearts club kook...
> but get OFF this thread IMBECILE!

Thank you for demonstrating that you have nothing of value to say. The
last resort of the hopelessly stupid is a response composed solely of
expletives and mindless spew.

From: George Hammond on

> "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in
> > message news:gXM%d.137$zl.104(a)newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
> > >
> > > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> >

> > snip

> > > subject

> fusion
> frequency

> > > Pulling your hand off a hot object is a BACKBONE associative nerve
> > > reflex and has NOTHING TO DO with processing by the brain, so your
> > > analogy is COMPLETELY FALSE.
> >
> > [Hammond]
> > That's correct.... that's what I JUST SAID! "reflex speed" has
> NOTHING
> > to do with intelligence, ergo... a hummingbird is NOT more intelligent
> > than a person. duncan is just trying to be cute.
>
> He's obviously and futilely trying to show you that your means of
> measure is grossly lacking by demonstrating the absurdity of its
> application. Only you would interpret what he wrote as claiming that
> hummingbirds are more intelligent than people (He's MOCKING you!).

[Hammond]
Between the two of you there isn't enough brain power
to mock me.
Do you really think the SPOG is based on something
as elementary as this....... I only post this "elementary
demo" because you can't even READ the grad level
physics of the SPOG which is peer-published
AND posted on my website.
====================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
====================================
Join COSA church (Church of the Scientific Advent)
Send a blank email to COSAchurch(a)hotmail.com
and your email address will be added to the
COSA discussion list (free, no obligation)
====================================
and please ask your news service to add:
alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated
===================================

From: George Hammond on

"Tim" <qwery(a)qwerty.com> wrote in
message news:VJ6dnWSTQpXWC93fRVn-qw(a)aci.on.ca...

get off this thread

From: Guy Svenhardt on

> "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in
> > > message news:gXM%d.137$zl.104(a)newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...

> > > snip

Hz)
> > fusion
> > frequency

> > > [Hammond]
> > > That's correct.... that's what I JUST SAID! "reflex speed" has
> > NOTHING
> > > to do with intelligence, ergo... a hummingbird is NOT more
intelligent
> > > than a person. duncan is just trying to be cute.
> >
> > He's obviously and futilely trying to show you that your means of
> > measure is grossly lacking by demonstrating the absurdity of its
> > application. Only you would interpret what he wrote as claiming that
> > hummingbirds are more intelligent than people (He's MOCKING you!).
>
> [Hammond]
> Between the two of you there isn't enough brain power
> to mock me.

Time after time you demonstrate how very stupid you are. Just keep
spewing non-sense.

AntiSPOG: http://schornak.de/aspog/0001.htm

From: Guy Svenhardt on

> "Tim" <qwery(a)qwerty.com> wrote in
> message news:VJ6dnWSTQpXWC93fRVn-qw(a)aci.on.ca...
>
> get off this thread

AntiSPOG:
http://schornak.de/aspog/0000.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0001.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0002.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0003.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0004.htm

From AntiSPOG:
"In my evaluation of Hammond's "Introduction to SPoG" I checked 180
claims Hammond has made. 11 (eleven) of these 180 claims can be seen as
true. Most of the agreed statements are trivial like "Today the world
faces enormous crises in population, oil resources, terrorism and Third
World poverty.". This statement alone includes four of the eleven agreed
claims.

A thesis based on 11 true and 169 false claims must be discarded as
inadequately thought-out. Scientific work published in the internet
should be based on traceable thoughts and backed up with references
which are accessible for everyone - e.g. by quoting passages out of a
book or adding links to other websites. This isn't the case in Hammond's
work. Mentioning names of (questionable) "authorities" doesn't make a
claim true, it only might be used to back up the own position. If a
thesis is based on the work of other scientists, a detailed description
should be added to see what they've contributed to the new thesis. If -
like Hammond says - statistical data of other scientists are involved,
it is a usual thing to add a link to these data or to give detailed
information where they were published.

Hammond's SPoG in the given form is the mediocre work of an amateur. It
lacks of logic and often contradicts itself. It claims to be
"scientific", but it doesn't show any example of scientific experiments
to back it up nor does it follow basic scientific rules. The best
example surely is Hammond's attempt to assign his virtual "psychometric
space" to real space. This attempt alone disqualifies Hammond as an
incompetent amateur who never has understood anything regarding real
sciences. If I - as an autodidactic amateur - can see these flaws,
errors and misinterpretations, then I ask myself why Hammond expects
that professional scientists should consider to agree with something
like his SPoG.

On the other hand, no real Christian will need Hammond's SPoG. In the
eyes of a true Christian, any attempt to calculate "God" is blasphemic,
the work of a heretic. Even if I don't believe in higher entities, I do
respect the beliefs of others. Hammond doesn't have such qualms - he
insults all Christians and rubs their deity through the dirt.

In the end, Hammond neither will win the hearts of true Christians nor
will he convince the reason of scientists. It took me two weeks to
gather all the information to disprove SPoG, a professional scientist
could do the same in less than two minutes... "