From: George Hammond on

"Rob Duncan" <robduncan(a)gbronline.com> wrote in
message news:m6ydneoxTMUDh9zfRVn-2w(a)gbronline.com...

> > [Hammond]
> > How can someone with no degrees in science or physics
> > understand a physics theory.... don't be stupid.
>
> You have no physics theory, or knowledge of my degree's.
> Rob

[Hammond]

NOW STATE YOU CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD!

========Hammond's CV==============

B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA, USA (Deans List)
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University,
Boston MA, USA
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ. Boston MA
Note: Studied Relativity under Prof. Richard Arnowitt at
N.U. who is now a Distinguished Professor at TAMU

Peer reviewed publications:

Hammond G.E (1994) The Cartesian Theory, in
New Ideas In Psychology, Vol 12(2) 153-167
Pergamon Press.
Hammond G.E.(2003) A Semiclassical Theory of God
Noetic Journal, Vol 4(3) July 2003, pp 231-244(Noetic Press)

=====original Hammond target post=================

ELEMENTARY SCIENTIFIC
PROOF OF GOD

[Hammond]
OK, ... let me give you a simple heuristic picture
that explains what GOD is, in TWO STEPS:

STEP ONE:
Take "picture fusion frequency"... you know, the phenomena
that makes moving picture films possible.
It is a proven scientific fact that a 7 year old
can only discriminate 10 frames/sec as being individual images..
above that he sees a continuous image (a 'movie').
However, a 15 year old can discriminate 15 frames/sec
before it turns into a moving picture. It has been proven that
this is due to the increasing intelligence (mental speed) of the
growing children's brains!
What this means is that if we define what the adult sees as
"reality".... then ergo: 1/3 of said reality is INVISIBLE to the 7 year
old! The 7 year old is surrounded by an INVISIBLE WORLD
which only the adults (or more fully grown people) can see!

STEP TWO:
OK.... it is ALSO a proven fact that no one in the human
race ever achieves "full growth". This fact is proven by
the existence of the well known 'Secular Trend' in human growth.
See this simple "explains it all" picture:
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1_files/img0.gif
OK... said Secular Trend shows that the average human stops
growing when he is about, say, 15% shy of full growth.
Then, by the reasoning of STEP ONE, this
means that "15% of true reality is INVISIBLE" to the average
full grown adult. And in fact it varies from person to person,
some people are missing 20%, some 10% .
Isn't it obvious that this simple phenomena
of "an invisible reality based on adult growth differences"
is the SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF THE
HISTORICALY KNOWN PHENOMENA OF GOD?

What the heck's wrong with you?
That's such a simple, proven,
scientific explanation of "God"
that a high school drop out
could understand it!!
====================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
====================================
Join COSA church (Church of the Scientific Advent)
Send a blank email to COSAchurch(a)hotmail.com
and your email address will be added to the
COSA discussion list (free, no obligation)
====================================
and please ask your news service to add:
alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated
===================================

From: George Hammond on

"Rob Duncan" <robduncan(a)gbronline.com> wrote in
message news:mtWdnW_qIZ7shtzfRVn-pA(a)gbronline.com...

> Because it was published doesnt validate it.
> Rob

[Hammond]

From: George Hammond on

"Kevin S. Wilson" <rescyou(a)spro.net> wrote in
message news:l353415e19n3vkfia03hjbnbq4725pkbkf(a)4ax.com...

> REQUEST.
> FOR.
> CONSIDERATION.

[Hammond]

From: George Hammond on

"Tim" <qwery(a)qwerty.com> wrote in
message news:AuSdnaLAkrshlNzfRVn-iQ(a)aci.on.ca...

> If your looking for CV's why not submit your 'scientific theory' to a
> reputable scientific journal?

[Hammond]
Been there done that... citations below:

From: Kevin S. Wilson on
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:22:02 GMT, "George Hammond"
<nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote:

>"Rob Duncan" <robduncan(a)gbronline.com> wrote in
> message news:mtWdnW_qIZ7shtzfRVn-pA(a)gbronline.com...
>

>> Because it was published doesnt validate it.
>> Rob
>
>[Hammond]
>
>STATE YOU CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD!

State You CV