From: Mark Fergerson on
George Hammond wrote:
> "Mark Fergerson" <nunya(a)biz.ness> wrote in
> message news:YpV%d.160879$FM3.26448(a)fed1read02...
>
> <snip juvenile c.s. tripe>

<I have developed the habit of arguing with people on their highest
level of comprehension, not _my_ highest level of comprehension>

> =================================
> ELEMENTARY SCIENTIFIC
> PROOF OF GOD
>

> [Hammond]
> OK, Einstein... let me give you a simple heuristic picture
> that explains what God is, in TWO STEPS:

Fergerson, not Einstein. Yeesh.

> STEP ONE:
> Take simple "picture fusion frequency"... you know, the phenomena
> that makes moving picture films possible.
> Do you know that it is a proven scientific fact that a 7 year old
> can only discriminate 10 frames/sec as being individual images..
> above that he sees a continuous moving image (a 'movie').
> HOWEVER, a 15 year old can discriminate 15 frames/sec
> before it turns into a moving picture. In fact the speed moves
> up linearly with age until you stop growing at adulthood, around 18.

Yes, I am aware of the increase of rate of perception with age (which
may also be related to practice; we find it easier to perceive certain
things as we become more aware of them), as well as the falloff with the
onset of old age (but that's irrelevant as it's linkable with
pathologies associated with aging).

I do not know if there was any investigation into differences between
individuals in a given age cohort based on metabolic rate etc. As I
mentioned, I'm what they used to call an ectomorph, and we tend to
perceive faster than meso- and endomorphs. Do you know of any definitive
correlation between body type and I.Q., other than anecdotal evidence
that uber-geeks are either skinny or resemble marshmallows?

> NOW... doesn't that tell you that "30% of reality is INVISIBLE"
> to a 7 year old as compared to an adult! (i.e. (15-10)/15 = 30%)

Would you care to similarly relate an individual's fractional
awareness of total reality to I.Q. (by whatever method of testing)?

> What this means is that if we define what the adult sees as
> "reality".... 30% of said reality is INVISIBLE to the 7 year old!
> The 7 year old is surrounded by an INVISIBLE WORLD which
> only the adults (or more grown people) can see!

Hence for any two individuals, the one with the faster rate of
perception perceives more of reality (has achieved the greatest
percentage of total possible growth)?

> STEP TWO:
> OK.... it is ALSO a proven fact that no one in the human
> race ever achieves "full growth". This fact is proven by
> the existence of the well known 'Secular Trend' in human growth.
> See this simple "explains it all" picture:
> http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1_files/img0.gif
> OK... said Secular Trend shows that the average human stops
> growing when he is about, say, 15% shy of full growth.
> Ok then, by the reasoning demonstrated in STEP ONE, this
> means that "15% of reality is INVISIBLE" to the average
> full grown adult. And in fact it varies from person to person,
> some people are missing 20%, some 10% for instance.
> Isn't it obvvious to you, Einstein, that this simple phenomena
> of "reality difference based on terminal growth difference"
> is the SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF THE
> HISTORICALY KNOWN PHENOMENA OF GOD?

Well, George, isn't it equally obvious to you that since I
consistently score much higher than do you on these tests, that I've
achieved a greater percentage of our total growth potential, hence I
perceive more of reality than do you, and that you should stop arguing
with me, in particular should drop your habit of arrogantly disregarding
what I say?

Mark L. Fergerson
From: Mark Fergerson on
Maleki wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:43:50 -0700, Mark Fergerson wrote:

>> Who designed this test, how smart are they, and who said so, by which
>>method of testing?

> I have a simple one for you (and very efficient). What do
> you think about Khomeyni?

We've discussed this before. I do _not_ care what he does or does not
believe (or claims to believes), I care what he does and what he
convinces others to do.

The most important question isn't "What's the nature of reality?" or
"What is god?" or anything like that; the most important question for
any human is, "What am I going to do next?".

Mark L. Fergerson
From: Tim on

"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Tim" <qwery(a)qwerty.com> wrote in
> message news:AuSdnaLAkrshlNzfRVn-iQ(a)aci.on.ca...
>
>> If your looking for CV's why not submit your 'scientific theory' to a
>> reputable scientific journal?
>
> [Hammond]
> Been there done that... citations below:
>
> STATE YOU CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD!

Later Ham head I got bigger fish - saner fish to fry. Say hi to the Zergons
for me and be sure to focus your physics genius on the vector-tensor matrix
model of the torus - any donut will do. P.S. I noticed, in your picture,
that your helmet is quite severely beaten up: do you fall of your motorbike
and hit your head allot George? It would certainly explain some opinions I
hold about you.

From: cl on

Mark Fergerson wrote:

> Well, George, isn't it equally obvious to you that since I
> consistently score much higher than do you on these tests, that I've
> achieved a greater percentage of our total growth potential, hence I
> perceive more of reality than do you, and that you should stop arguing
> with me, in particular should drop your habit of arrogantly disregarding
> what I say?
>
> Mark L. Fergerson

State your CV or get off this thread.

Possibly his answer???

-CAL
From: George Hammond on

"Don H" <donlhumphries(a)bigpond.com> wrote in
message news:_Of0e.9185$C7.2490(a)news-server.bigpond.net.au...

[Hammond]
Thanks Don for posting some rational comment... I know it takes
much strength and bravery to do so when the kooks are screaming
"Barabbas, Barabbas..." at the top of their lungs........

> [Don H]
> Questions for George H:

> (1) If "gravity controls brain function" what happens when astronauts go
> where there is no gravity?

[Hammond]
God is NOT caused by terrestrial or cosmological gravity. This
is the first scientific GAFFE which anyone makes who hasn't actually
read the paper.
God is caused by "brain gravity".. actually "Quantum Gravity"
in the brain...... the STUNNING discovery, is that this quantum
mechanism (whatever it is) EXPERIMENTALLY can be shown
to cause a "classic curvature" in "subjectively seen spacetime"
that indicates an "effective gravitational curvature" in "SEEN"
spacetime. This is a PROVEN EXPERIMENTAL FACT...
and the answer to "where is the gravity coming from" is that
it is "most likely" Sir Roger Penrose's celebrated "Quantum
Brain Gravity" that is causing it.

> (2) If "Gravity causes God" then Levity, (the opposite of Gravity), causes
> the Devil?

[Hammond]
In some sense this is true... on this wise: The "Devil" so called
is in fact simply a "psychotic or sociopathic" person. Classically,
a "psychotic" is a person who discovers the existence of God
(the perceptual deficit) in others, but FAILS to recognize that
it is in fact "God".... and in fact FAILS to recognized it in himself
and believes that he is "getting away with something" and never
realizes that because of this he is actually LOSING the game
of "God" and ultimately cought in the pathetic position of
"pretending to be something he actually IS... but doesn't know it".
Ultimately this produces such frustration and rage that he becomes
sociopathic.... a serial killer, murder, common criminals... etc.
Jails and graveyards are full of them and have been for millenia.

> (3) "the historical God of the Bible" - but in the Bible various gods are
> mentioned, eg. Baal. I assume you consider the tribal deity of the
> Israelites to be the "true" god, ie. God, and all others impostors?

[Hammond]
AGAIN... you have been too lazy to actually READ the theory
you are talking about. The spog handily explains both Monotheism
and Polytheism because of the (linear algebra-eigenvector)
HIERARCHY of the Psychometric Factors of human Personality,
to wit, it is easily demonstrated that:

30-1st order factors = 30 demigods of the Hindu
and ancient religions
13-2nd order factors = 13 Olympian gods of the
Greco-Roman Pantheon
4-3rd order factors = 4 Gospel Saints of Christianity:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
1-4th order factor = The God of Monotheism: God, Allah,
Yahweh, Brahma, Buddha, etc.

(quoted from:
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s2.html
Section VI)

Yawn.....

> (4) In comparing the Einstein universe of space-time with the Thurstone
> psychometric system, aren't you committing the sin of "arguing by
analogy"?

[Hammond]
NO... YOU ARE COMMITING THE SIN OF ARROGANT
PRESUMPTION.
It is NOT an "analogy"... that is merely your "amateur presumption"
which turns out to be FALSE.
The reason it is FALSE... is because a PHYSICALLY CAUSAL
relationship exists between the dimension of real spacetime (XYZt)
and the dimension of Psychometry space (ENPg).

Again... ALL of these basic questions are THROUGHLY
ANSWERED in my peer-published paper:
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1.html
as has been said, repeated and reiterated over and over and
over again to every newbie who has ever come down the pike.

> (5) Of course, it is true that we can't have a brain without a body, and a
> body without a universe; but does that prove a direct linkage, as per (4)?

[Hammond]
Naw... we don't need any such "handwaving amateur arguments"
the connection is ROBUST, DIRECT, SIMPLE
OVERWHELMING.
Simply put:

XYZt causes ENPg
or:
Real space PHYSICALLY CAUSES Psychometry space

> (6) If the human species becomes extinct (quite likely within a few
> decades), will God also become extinct? Or will God just start up another
> brainy species on another planet somewhere? Or will another brainy
species
> start up another God somewhere?

[Hammond]
Yawn... the God of that species will disappear. Remember,
the God of a man is a full grown man, the god of a horse is a
full grown horse, the God of a Frog is a full grown frog.
Therefore if frogs disappear, the God of a Frog disappears too,
but not the God of the Giraffe's.

> (7) Are Christian Scientist, Scientific Creationist, and Physicist Theist;
> oxymorons?

[Hammond]
No... they are just people who know more about
"Psychology" than you do.... specifically because
they have a "need to know" and you don't.

> (8) Why do you need to prove God exists, if it is so obvious that
he/she/it
> does exist?

[Hammond]
If it was so obvious.... we wouldn't have millions of
people walking around asking each other:
"do you believe in God"......... would we?

> (9) If God did not exist would it be necessary to invent him?

[Hammond]
NO.... ABSOLUTELY NOT.
That is sort of like asking, if poverty didn't exist,
would we have to invent it"... of course not.
"God" exists because of the unperfected (ungrown)
nature of the human condition.. it is therefore
a "natural biological fact". After the end of
the "Secular Trend" god (in heaven) will in fact
no longer exist (in fact neither will poverty).. and I'm
SURE no one will want to go back in time
to the ages when God (in heaven) did exist.
After "Kingdom Come" God will exist
in the flesh here on Earth (we will be God),
in the meantime he exists only in the (ungrown)
subconscious mind (known as 'heaven').
Yawn.....

> (10) Is any proof "scientific" because it is mathematical, rational, or
> empirical? - and subject to verification or falsification, independently
of
> authorship?

[Hammond]
Yes.... and that PRECISELY describes the SPOG.
I suggest you actually READ IT and verify that
fact for yourself:
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1.html
Yawn.......