From: George Hammond on

"Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> the

> Hz)
> was
> > > fusion
> > > frequency

> "intelligence";

> nerve
> your

> > > NOTHING
> intelligent
> > >
> > > He's obviously and futilely trying to show you that your means of
> > > measure is grossly lacking by demonstrating the absurdity of its
> > > application. Only you would interpret what he wrote as claiming that
> > > hummingbirds are more intelligent than people (He's MOCKING you!).
> >
> > [Hammond]
> > Between the two of you there isn't enough brain power
> > to mock me.
>
> Time after time you demonstrate how very stupid you are. Just keep
> spewing non-sense.

[Hammond]
CITE YOUR CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD
DROOLING PIECE OF SCUM!

========Hammond's CV==============

B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA, USA (Deans List)
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University,
Boston MA, USA
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ. Boston MA
Note: Studied Relativity under Prof. Richard Arnowitt at
N.U. who is now a Distinguished Professor at TAMU

Peer reviewed publications:

Hammond G.E (1994) The Cartesian Theory, in
New Ideas In Psychology, Vol 12(2) 153-167
Pergamon Press.
Hammond G.E.(2003) A Semiclassical Theory of God
Noetic Journal, Vol 4(3) July 2003, pp 231-244(Noetic Press)

====================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
====================================
Join COSA church (Church of the Scientific Advent)
Send a blank email to COSAchurch(a)hotmail.com
and your email address will be added to the
COSA discussion list (free, no obligation)
====================================
and please ask your news service to add:
alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated
===================================

From: Guy Svenhardt on

> "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > the

> > Hz)
frequency
> > was
picture

> > "intelligence";

> > nerve
> > your

> > intelligent

> > > [Hammond]
> > > Between the two of you there isn't enough brain power
> > > to mock me.
> >
> > Time after time you demonstrate how very stupid you are. Just keep
> > spewing non-sense.
>

> [Hammond]
> CITE YOUR CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD
> DROOLING PIECE OF SCUM!
>
> ========Hammond's CV==============
>
> B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
> Worcester MA, USA (Deans List)
> M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University,
> Boston MA, USA
> Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
> Northeastern Univ. Boston MA
> Note: Studied Relativity under Prof. Richard Arnowitt at
> N.U. who is now a Distinguished Professor at TAMU
>
> Peer reviewed publications:
>
> Hammond G.E (1994) The Cartesian Theory, in
> New Ideas In Psychology, Vol 12(2) 153-167
> Pergamon Press.
> Hammond G.E.(2003) A Semiclassical Theory of God
> Noetic Journal, Vol 4(3) July 2003, pp 231-244(Noetic Press)

What a pathetic excuse for a life you have. Aren't you embarrassed that
you've accomplished absolutely nothing? Keep spewing your drivel.

From AntiSPOG: ( http://schornak.de/aspog/0004.htm )
"Hammond's SPoG in the given form is the mediocre work of an amateur. It
lacks of logic and often contradicts itself. It claims to be
"scientific", but it doesn't show any example of scientific experiments
to back it up nor does it follow basic scientific rules. The best
example surely is Hammond's attempt to assign his virtual "psychometric
space" to real space. This attempt alone disqualifies Hammond as an
incompetent amateur who never has understood anything regarding real
sciences."

From: Guy Svenhardt on

> "Guy Svenhardt" <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Tim" <qwery(a)qwerty.com> wrote in
> > > message news:VJ6dnWSTQpXWC93fRVn-qw(a)aci.on.ca...
> > >
> > > get off this thread

AntiSPOG:
http://schornak.de/aspog/0000.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0001.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0002.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0003.htm
http://schornak.de/aspog/0004.htm

From AntiSPOG:
"In my evaluation of Hammond's "Introduction to SPoG" I checked 180
claims Hammond has made. 11 (eleven) of these 180 claims can be seen as
true. Most of the agreed statements are trivial like "Today the world
faces enormous crises in population, oil resources, terrorism and Third
World poverty.". This statement alone includes four of the eleven agreed
claims.

A thesis based on 11 true and 169 false claims must be discarded as
inadequately thought-out. Scientific work published in the internet
should be based on traceable thoughts and backed up with references
which are accessible for everyone - e.g. by quoting passages out of a
book or adding links to other websites. This isn't the case in Hammond's
work. Mentioning names of (questionable) "authorities" doesn't make a
claim true, it only might be used to back up the own position. If a
thesis is based on the work of other scientists, a detailed description
should be added to see what they've contributed to the new thesis. If -
like Hammond says - statistical data of other scientists are involved,
it is a usual thing to add a link to these data or to give detailed
information where they were published.

Hammond's SPoG in the given form is the mediocre work of an amateur. It
lacks of logic and often contradicts itself. It claims to be
"scientific", but it doesn't show any example of scientific experiments
to back it up nor does it follow basic scientific rules. The best
example surely is Hammond's attempt to assign his virtual "psychometric
space" to real space. This attempt alone disqualifies Hammond as an
incompetent amateur who never has understood anything regarding real
sciences. If I - as an autodidactic amateur - can see these flaws,
errors and misinterpretations, then I ask myself why Hammond expects
that professional scientists should consider to agree with something
like his SPoG.

On the other hand, no real Christian will need Hammond's SPoG. In the
eyes of a true Christian, any attempt to calculate "God" is blasphemic,
the work of a heretic. Even if I don't believe in higher entities, I do
respect the beliefs of others. Hammond doesn't have such qualms - he
insults all Christians and rubs their deity through the dirt.

In the end, Hammond neither will win the hearts of true Christians nor
will he convince the reason of scientists. It took me two weeks to
gather all the information to disprove SPoG, a professional scientist
could do the same in less than two minutes... "

From: Lady Chatterly on
In article <ve50e.526$zl.165(a)newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>
Guy Svenhardt <anonymous(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Time after time you demonstrate how very stupid you are. Just keep
>spewing non-sense.

Every part of the internet.

--
Lady Chatterly

"Lady Chatterly's a bot?" -- Larry

From: Rob Duncan on

"Kevin S. Wilson" <rescyou(a)spro.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:04:53 -0800, "Rob Duncan"
> <robduncan(a)gbronline.com> wrote:
>

>>Maybe you dont understand. People understand what youre saying. Its that
>>they feel you are wrong. How can the difference between what is (reality)
>>and what isnt (full potential) be considered a god? How does this
>>difference (your god) have poweres? From where did it aquire powers?
>>
>>And besides, youre wrong, millions of people grow into their full
>>potential
>>every year. With a good diet and proper education I cant imagine why you
>>think they couldnt/wouldnt/dont. Its normal to grow to ones full
>>potential,
>>not rare.
>
> Would that full potential include the ability to find and use the
> apostrophe key?

The dumbass test has caught another. Ive Multiple Sclerosis, I dont feel or
operate that side of my right hand well. Its as good as it gets. So I dont
bother using them unless theres an actual point to it, or to avoid
misunderstandings in words. The need to comment on it puts you, among
others, in the drawing for the grand-prize. Congrats, youve discovered your
peer group. Enjoy them if you can.

Rob