From: Michael Moroney on
"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> writes:

>"cl" <cluna(a)midsouth.rr.com> wrote in
>message news:NGf0e.9460$rL3.733(a)fe2.columbus.rr.com...

><snip>

>[Hammond]

>STATE YOU CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD!

<snip drool>

You're spamming again.
--
-Mike
From: Brian Eable on
"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> writes:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" <rescyou(a)spro.net> wrote in
> message news:l353415e19n3vkfia03hjbnbq4725pkbkf(a)4ax.com...
>

> > REQUEST.
> > FOR.
> > CONSIDERATION.
>

> [Hammond]
>
> STATE YOU CV OR GET OFF THIS THREAD!

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again? Don't
you think that's a bit counter-productive?

--
It's becoming painfully obvious that you have to have the stature of a
senior scientist, as well as being internationally famous, before
From: Steve Ralph on

"Mark Fergerson" <nunya(a)biz.ness> wrote in message
> Maleki wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:43:50 -0700, Mark Fergerson wrote:
>
>>> Who designed this test, how smart are they, and who said so, by which
>>> method of testing?
>
>> I have a simple one for you (and very efficient). What do
>> you think about Khomeyni?
>
> We've discussed this before. I do _not_ care what he does or does not
> believe (or claims to believes), I care what he does and what he convinces
> others to do.
>
> The most important question isn't "What's the nature of reality?" or
> "What is god?" or anything like that; the most important question for any
> human is, "What am I going to do next?".

Nonsense. It's what comes before the question that is important.

SR

From: Guy Svenhardt on

"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Don H" <donlhumphries(a)bigpond.com> wrote in
> message news:_Of0e.9185$C7.2490(a)news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>
> [Hammond]
> Thanks Don for posting some rational comment... I know it takes
> much strength and bravery to do so when the kooks are screaming
> "Barabbas, Barabbas..." at the top of their lungs........

From AntiSPOG: ( http://schornak.de/aspog/0004.htm )
"Hammond's SPoG in the given form is the mediocre work of an amateur. It
lacks of logic and often contradicts itself. It claims to be
"scientific", but it doesn't show any example of scientific experiments
to back it up nor does it follow basic scientific rules. The best
example surely is Hammond's attempt to assign his virtual "psychometric
space" to real space. This attempt alone disqualifies Hammond as an
incompetent amateur who never has understood anything regarding real
sciences."

From: Dubh Ghall on
George Hammond wrote:
> "George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)nospam.net> wrote in
> message news:ER8%d.981$Vi3.793(a)newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> [Hammond]
> Dear Philosophy newsgroup readers..... can't I get some kind of
> an INTELLIGENT-SERIOUS comment from someone..... the nerds
> on the physics newsgroups are driving me crazy with nonsense about this.

Weeelllll, there you have a problem, George.

In order to get an intelligent response, you must first post something
intelligent, your self.

So far, you have failed to do that.