From: George Hammond on

<apieceofstring(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
> > What this means is that if we define what the adult sees as
> > "reality".... then ergo: 1/3 of said reality is INVISIBLE to the 7
> year
> > old!
> </snip>
>
> But which third?

[Hammond]
The faster 1/3.

> Reminds me an old joke...
> Mom: "That's enough horsing around! You kids are gonna have to stay on
> opposite halves of the pool."
> First Kid: "I claim the top half!"
>
> Seriously though.
> One person may percieve 12 frames per second.... another may percieve
> 30... but by all accounts reality actually progresses at millions of
> frames per second -- if it's discreet at all, which is an open
> question.
> So by that logic, reality isn't 15% invisible, it's 99.9% invisible!

[Hammond]
Wrong logic. It's like having a lo-pass filter
over your entire sensory system. You can't notice
that small twich, that small glint in the eye before
the gunslinger slaps leather... and you wind up in
boot hill with a lot of other suckers who thought
they were "fast".

> Luckily here at T.O. we have [hammond] to drive out the kooks with his
> razorkeen insight.

====================================
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
====================================
Join COSA church (Church of the Scientific Advent)
Send a blank email to COSAchurch(a)hotmail.com
and your email address will be added to the
COSA discussion list (free, no obligation)
====================================
and please ask your news service to add:
alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated
===================================

From: George Hammond on

"Steve Ralph" <steve(a)steveralph.f9.co.uk> wrote in
message news:42420144$0$65073$ed2619ec(a)ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...

> "Mark Fergerson" <nunya(a)biz.ness> wrote in message
> > Maleki wrote:
> >> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:43:50 -0700, Mark Fergerson wrote:

> > The most important question isn't "What's the nature of reality?" or
> > "What is god?" or anything like that; the most important question for
any
> > human is, "What am I going to do next?".

[Hammond]
WRONG. The first question in LIFE actually IS:

Why am I such a loser.. and
who are all those winners?
And why do they all seem
superior to me.. even though
I know they're wrong and abusive?

And the ANSWER to that is:

You are not aware that you have
a "growth deficit" and therefore
you are NOT AWARE that those
people AREN'T who you think they
are.. and don't even look like you
think they do... the problem is
YOU CAN'T SEE REALITY!

And THEN... is when you discover what 5-billion
people are talking about when they say the
word "GOD"!......... because THAT is what
"God" is........ the explanation of why YOU can't
see REALITY.... and WHY.... and what it really
looks like.... AND WHO THE BAD GUYS
REALLY ARE....... and why you can't SEE them
for who they really are.
And without knowing that....... YOU'RE DEAD MEAT,
or just plain LUCKY!
====================================

From: George Hammond on

"cl" <cluna(a)midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message

> Mark Fergerson wrote:
> >

> > Well, George, isn't it equally obvious to you that since I
> > consistently score much higher than do you on these tests, that I've
> > achieved a greater percentage of our total growth potential, hence I
> > perceive more of reality than do you, and that you should stop arguing
> > with me, in particular should drop your habit of arrogantly disregarding
> > what I say?
> >
> > Mark L. Fergerson
>

> State your CV or get off this thread.
>
> Possibly his answer???
>
> -CAL

[Hammond]
Yo.... state your CV Fergerson, or get off this thread!

====================================

From: George Hammond on

From: apieceofstring on
George Hammond wrote:
<snip>
> > Seriously though.
> > One person may percieve 12 frames per second.... another may
percieve
> > 30... but by all accounts reality actually progresses at millions
of
> > frames per second -- if it's discreet at all, which is an open
> > question.
> > So by that logic, reality isn't 15% invisible, it's 99.9%
invisible!

> [Hammond]
> Wrong logic. It's like having a lo-pass filter
> over your entire sensory system. You can't notice
> that small twich, that small glint in the eye before
> the gunslinger slaps leather... and you wind up in
> boot hill with a lot of other suckers who thought
> they were "fast".
</snip>

So where is God in that analogy? Is he the gunsmith? Boot hill? The
small twitch?

Point A is a story illustrating that long reaction time can be
unhealthy.
Point B is an alleged Proof of God.

Is there any connection between point A and point B?