First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
SUMIF WITH OR
I have a table with 3 columns of data - Column A Store Number, Column B Dept & Column C Amount. There are several store numbers and 10 distinct Depts (Dept A - J. I want a sum of amounts where store# = 1 and dept is Dept A, Dept B and Dept C. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
Time Formular
Hi Everyone, Hopefully this is an easy question for someone. Just as there is the formular to enter today's date ie: =today(). Is there a similer formular to enter the present time? -- Thanks Becky ... 17 Mar 2010 21:13
Affect a new connection to a pivot table
Hello, I have hundred of users going to get the Excel 2007 upgrade. They all use excel pivots connected to Analysis Services. All these users are building workbooks with multiple different cubes or different views of the same cube. This causes me a big issue because by default all these views will share the sa... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
Absolute reference (F4 Key) not working
I've been DESPERATE because all of a sudden both my F4 and F2 keys (which I use constantly in Excel) were acting weird. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...... Having these boards makes a difference in details. "makten86" wrote: i've just installed a new wireless microsoft keyboard and in excel it won't ... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
SI units Conversion
I have hundreds of data in millimetre and would like some help in converting them to metres without having to place decimal points three places from the right on each cell. Thanks, Desilkman -- Learn To Listen and Listen To Learn ... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Help with Ribbons! AAARGH!
I found this example on Ron de Bruin's site on how to create a custom Ribbon... http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm I followed it to the letter but the Ribbon does not appear at all when I open the file. What could I be doing wrong? Are there some settings that I need to check for this to work? Why Micro... 20 Mar 2010 08:31
Adding amount from 1 colum depending on # piece amount in colu
Russel N15 will have the total depending the number I put in N8 column -- Thanks Mike "Russell Dawson" wrote: What you appear to be doing can be a very simple calculation of =L8*N8+L9*N9+L10*N10 (in your given figures) but that is not a satisfactory way to handle this problem. You should be us... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
how to write value
Dear Sir/Madam i want to write entire row value while typing value in general sheet. in the general sheet i have three column name, id, and location. and i have three other sheet London, Newyork, Seattle. while i am entering value in general sheet like name id and location, if the location cell value is same... 18 Mar 2010 00:31
Excel 2007: Conditional Formatting and Ribbon Data
I have several cells have conditional formatting equations which refer to a date value in cell H1 (for example). I want to be able to move the value stored on this cell to a control on a Ribbon. 1) Is it possible to put a Date Picker control on a Ribbon? 2) Is it possible to refer to the value of this or any othe... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
Your entry cannot be used. An integer or decimal number may be
Thanks for the help Chip but it didn't do any good, "ANY" was already choosen in the allow list. When I right click on a highlighted cell(s) and click on format, the format box pops up. If I try to click on any of the tabs they cannot be used message comes up. I have removed and reinstalled Office 2007 with... 17 Mar 2010 13:39