First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
Pivot Table - Group by Date Excel 2007
In my pivot table I tried to right click the "Date" column in order to group by month. A message popped up "Cannot Group that Selection". Is there another way to group by month? Should I create another column for month in my data source? These are my headers for data source on another worksheet in the same wo... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Filtered Mode Copying and pasting as value yield as error?
Dear All, While in filtered mode copying cell that consists formula and converting them into values yield as following error. Copy and paste area are not same so error. Is there any code or macro that can convert the cell consisting formula into value. Note:- The cell is in Filtered mode. Please assist? ... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Spreadsheet changing currency format
No longer when I open a new spreadsheet in Excel 2003 does my number format defaults to general but with an odd formatting. When I enter a number(example 8), the default format is 0.008. I cannot get the formatting to change back so when I enter a number it looks like "8.0". suggestions? ... 15 Mar 2010 09:00
Financial Projections in Excel
Hi I can only find 5 yr financial projection spreadsheets that do not integrate P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. i.e they only do P&L, or only BS or only CF. I am just looking for a very simple one for a new small business. Can anyone point me to somewhere that I can find an integrated excel template? Many t... 15 Mar 2010 03:32
workbook page setup changing on different computers
This has happened to me a couple of times - when my workbook is opened on another computer (primarily our print room co-ordinator who has to send the document to print) the page breaks are not as I saved them. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a logical explanation for this and how can I format it so that it... 15 Mar 2010 19:30
Excel data merging into Word
I've created a directory and set up the mail merge. Chose "merge all records" and when I preview the directory per recipient, they are all there but when I do a final merge into new document, every other recipient appears; i.e., #1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Help!!! ... 15 Mar 2010 03:32
Hide or Protect Headers
How do I prevent others from changing the format of the header and footer. I tried protecting the sheet but people are still able to edit the header and footer. ... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Top menu
I recently got a file and now, my top menu functions are only; FILE - WINDOW - HELP. What happened to the tools and other functions that used to be on the top menu? ... 14 Mar 2010 17:41
How do I set up a league table in Excel?
I want to set up a spreadsheet to chart NRL results, such that I can input the results of each game and it will sort teams by their current ranking round by round. ... 15 Mar 2010 08:59
"autofit row ht" in merged cells
It seems like I cant have a cell set to "autofit row ht" and merged cells, which is very frustrating. Basically I would like to have a lot of text in one large cells, and have the ht automatically adjust. It really seems like this should be possible. Thanks! ... 14 Mar 2010 15:26