First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
hello everybody.. question about .csv file...
i have a excel .CSV file that Gmail generated for me with my contacts in.. what i want to do is function that go over all the contacts emails one by one and deletes all missformated addresses that cannot be use to send email for them.. somthing like : if (the cell's text is not an valid email address) { de... 24 May 2010 15:44
Changing multiple hyperlinks
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a list of about 100 hyperlinks to files I use and, because some of our folders have been moved and the folder names have changed, the links now no longer work. I have tried using edit/replace to change the links but that is only changing the name of the hyperlink not the actual li... 24 May 2010 07:58
Set message subject here ...
I use excel to store my audio cd information, i have a big collection of music cds I have it like Column A = Currently blank Column B = Artist Column C = Track Column D = Cd Name Then say a cd as 10 tracks then it will be 10 Rows containing artist, track name, cd name etc. What i would like if it is... 24 May 2010 09:02
employee attendance tracker
I am using the 2009 employee attendance tracker from office online... of course i have made some changes to suit my needs. This is the link to it for better understanding: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC103347271033.aspx?pid=CT101436151033 Now under the various categories like disability, essent... 24 May 2010 11:15
about pivot table
Guys... when we create pivot table and we double click in values fields, pivot will create a new sheet including all data. i.e i have a table which contains: Division Names Salary i create pivot table and select for Row Labels is Division and for Values is Sum of Salary. Then in pivot table i double c... 24 May 2010 05:49
leave micro, return to normal?
Somehow I got a micro version of an Excel spreadsheet and don't know how to return to the normal sheet view. HELP!!! ... 24 May 2010 02:36
leave micro, return to normal?
I got a micro, I don't know how, and now Need the normal spreadsheet. How do I do this ... 24 May 2010 17:57
How to skip the enable update confirmation?
I have imported a web link to be updated once this file is opened, it requests for enable update confirmation whenever it opens. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to skip this confirmation? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 24 May 2010 01:33
Conditional Formatting Formula
After some help with Conditional Formatting. As an example I have the following data in cells B1 & B2; Cell B1 "Project 1 - Testing" Cell B2 "Project 2 - Not Issued" I want the cells containing the words "Not Issued" to be shaded (Green). In this example that would be "B2". Also I would like the same shading a... 24 May 2010 03:41
Pivot Table Page Field value from cell in another worksheet
I have looked through the other posts on the subject and the combination of my low skills in VB and the other solutions not exactly covering my situation means I still need to ask for help. Scenario: Worksheet a = "Scorecard" FieldName = "CustomerNumber" Worksheet b = "Products Resume" PivotTable = "Pivo... 26 May 2010 13:36