First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Operating on Complex Numbers
I see how in the engineering formulas you can enter a complex number, but I don't seem to be able to multiply them using the usual * function. Is there some special way you are supposed to operate on complex numbers? Thanks ... 24 May 2010 17:57
I want to calculate the grade I need to get an A in my class
-- Neal's Quest ... 24 May 2010 07:58
machine code for an alt-enter?
I usally highlight the charqacters from a cell that has the data and then do a Cntl-C. Then go to the From box in the replace window and type CNTL-V. the box doesn't give you the option of paste but the shortcut keys do. this way I don't have to remember all the machine codes for the different characters. -- ... 24 May 2010 17:57
Excel currency format does not translate correctly in a Word merge
When I merge an Excel file with various fields/formats, the currency formats [seven different columns with currency] the Word file displays 70 instead of $70.00. What do I need to do and in which file? ... 23 May 2010 19:04
Two search category & two search terms
Hello friend Using excel 2003. I have one excel file & in sheet1 i have lot of data. Data record as per below column a1 : is header 1 to h1: is header 8 column a2 : application code column b2 : partno column c2 : description column d2 : remark column e2 : qty Right now i have search only one base category... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Pre-loaded Excel 2007 missing "Analysis ToolPak"
Help! My PC came pre-loaded with Excel 2007; however, I see that "Analysis ToolPak" is inactive in the listed Options. I don't have the CDs for MicroSoft Office or Excel with me (I'm 2000 miles from home), so how do I find and download "Analysis Toolpak"? I need this for my MBA stats class. ... 22 May 2010 22:33
Hyperlink loss in Excel 2007
Hi. I have a spread sheet that I have created several hyperlinks to Word files. From time to time, and for no apparent reason, all of the hyperlinks become “de-linked” and I get the error message “Cannot open the specified file”. Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how to correct it? Thanks ... 22 May 2010 19:18
DOES EXCEL HAVE a MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COLUMNS PER WORKBOOK?
DOES EXCEL HAVE a MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COLUMNS PER WORKBOOK? ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Office Plus Installation Glitch
Everytime I open Excel 2007, a windows installer opens and then progresses through a series of windows that tells me to wait while the installer configures Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007. I can cancel out of the installation and Excel seems to work fine. I would like to eliminate this seemingly usele... 22 May 2010 14:57