First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Convert dates stored as text
I have Excel 2007 in English, but I sometimes receive data that comes from another applicationes, so dates are stored as text because they come in following format: dd/mm/yyyy. And I have the format mm/dd/yyyy. So, in the same column, I have dates stored as dates, and dates stored as text. Which is the easiest... 22 May 2010 03:02
how can i re-sort multiple worksheets into alphabetical order
Public Sub SortSheets() Dim currentUpdating As Boolean currentUpdating = Application.ScreenUpdating Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xlSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets For Each xlSheet2 In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets If LCase(xlSheet2.Name) < LCase(xlSheet.Name) Then xlSheet2.M... 21 May 2010 16:08
Pivot Table Data Field ... )2
Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2 In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2 What does the " )2 " mean? I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 " Thanks ... Kha -- Kha ... 21 May 2010 15:03
Symbols on the keyboard are not the symbols on the screen....
When I'm in Excel I must be hitting a key combination that creates havoc for me. Everything will be working fine and out of nowhere when I try to choose a symbol using the Shift + any number key....I get some wierd symbol instead of the symbol on the keyboard. In order to stop this I have to close out of Exce... 21 May 2010 16:08
Custom formating
hi, is that possible to format the numbers w/o % sign, i.e, the number .4 would appear as 40 and not as 40%? Thanks -- ______ Regards, Greg ... 23 May 2010 07:04
summing total sales formula
I have a sales order spreadsheet that gets updated daily from our ERP system. The worksheet has the following columns: 1. Customer code (each customer could have several entries per month) 2. Order date (the current worksheet has two years of history in addition to the daily updates) 3. Amount What I would li... 21 May 2010 18:23
Time formula over two days
I do appreciate everyones help but I have to try and explain the whole problem again so its clear and someone might be able to help, I'm having a hard time getting from my head to the question box, I am trying to create an actual v. planned report in exc... 21 May 2010 16:08
macro chart creation
I'm working on a VBA macro that will chart multiple series of data. How do I tell the macro what range the series is on? I tried to do a record but that gives me a static range. ... 21 May 2010 17:15
Toolbar is gone
I have messed up excel on my computer. The Upper set of toolbars: (under the home tab are: Paste, copy, text alignment, conditional formatting, format as table, etc.) is gone. I have to press on the indented tab (home, inset, page layout, references, etc) to bring a given toolbar out. If a click on a cell after... 21 May 2010 11:43