First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Taking w/sheets out of a workbook
I have a workbook w/ sheets and need to get them out of the w/book and into a file. I have tried to move/copy and also just copying the sheet. Any ideas? ... 19 May 2010 09:21
VLookup
When I type in the VLookup formula and hit enter, the cell will not display the result - it displays the formula. Then, when I copy it to the cells below, none of the cell references change. Here is the formula: =VLOOKUP(C2,Sheet1!A:B,2,false) I made this same formula in an older file and it worked fine. ... 18 May 2010 18:09
Add-In Launch
Just installed 2007 version and am missing the extra menu item that used to be there for Hyperion Essbase add-in. It was at the top similar to File, Edit, Format, etc. I added it to the tool bar but don't like the 2 click process to get to the Essbase menu. I tried recording a macro to click through the Exce... 18 May 2010 15:54
Difference of the averages of two ranges
Can someone explain mathematically why the difference of the sum of the average of row two and three (Range D2:D3) as shown in cell E3 is different than the average of each individual difference in range A4:C4 as shown in cell E4. It is not obvious to me. test 1 test 2 test 3 Average Diff 10 5 10 8,33 6 ... 18 May 2010 15:55
Can't Save personal.xls When Hidden
We suddenly find that we are unable to close the Excel application until each individual workbook is closed. Unfortunately this includes the hidden Personal.xls. That means we have to un-hide personal.xls, then close it, in order to exit from Excel. It's possible this is related to something with our integ... 19 May 2010 08:15
Calculating the number of months
I have a column for start date and end date. I would like a formular that tells me how many months it is including the start month and end month. ex. Start date: 11/1/2009 end date: 4/1/2010 this would be 6 months if you include November and April. Thanks in advance ... 19 May 2010 03:56
Shortcut to Convert files to 2007
Is there a keyboard shortcut that will convert my files from 2003 to 2007. Currently I am pulling up each individually and clicking Office, Convert, Yes, then close. There are thousands to convert. What about a mass convert function, can you highlight all files from a drive and convert that way? ... 18 May 2010 15:54
Headers in Excel
This question was posted in 2006. Has the answer changed at all since then? Q: In WORD you can type away on your document, and the header and footer will always be there so you can see how it appears (but you can't modify it without actually going into it)... Anyway... is there a way to have the header ap... 18 May 2010 17:02
Can a text box use a formula or cell reference
I have a chart that I added a text box which I would like to reference a cell which contains a formula. Suppose cell c25 contains the formula =sum(C2:C23). Is it possible for the text box to reference cell c25? Thanks, Joe M. ... 19 May 2010 14:55
Excel Forms
I have several forms that I use on a regular basis at work and having just got a windows mobile phone HTC Touch pro 2 was wondering is there a way I can eithier using excel or a different app. Run the for so that I get asked one question at a time on the screen of the phone and on answering move to the next que... 18 May 2010 15:54