First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
show minimize window selection for Excel
The Minimize / Maximize selection which appears top right hand corner when opening Excel has disappeared. If I open a new Workbook the work book has the minimize / expand options but not the Application itself. How do I minimize Excel so that I can see other documents open on the desktop? ... 18 May 2010 12:35
how to reveal formatting
I am marking learners assignments in excel. Want to know an easier way to check all formatting techniques applied in the worksheet ... 18 May 2010 13:41
Auto Capitalization
Is there a way to force all cap text within a cell even if the user does not have their cap lock on their computer? ... 18 May 2010 12:35
Connect.UpdateToolbars?
I use a JE template that is linked w/ my SAP software. I recently upgraded to Office 07 and to my surprise, the template doesn't work. My IT dept claims its not the macros, they believe it might be my system. They said no one else has experience this issue; I refuse to believe them. Most of the people I know th... 18 May 2010 15:54
Excel cells changes number format automatically
I am using Excel 2007. Many of the cells I am working on are in general format where I store various numbers for analysis. These values change itself to date format occassionally creating whole lot of work for me to change them back to general format. How can I solve this issue? Also in my pivot table, my sourc... 18 May 2010 11:28
Split concatenation
Hi, In cell A2, need to take this concatenated text and time string 510n0.240972222222222 and separate it in to cell B2 & C2. The left is the text which I can get with =LEFT(A2,4) for my desired result of 510n. The right I need to have in a time format like 5:47 that's where I'm stuck. Any help is appreciate... 18 May 2010 12:35
Lookup and count in the same formula
Hello, I need a formula that looks up a value in row 1 on sheet2 and returns the count of a range in the colmun that matches the lookup in sheet1. For example: Sheet2 - Feed Sheet Smithfield RSM John Doe ASM Jenn Smith ASM2 Brian Smith So Smithfield has 1 RSM and ... 18 May 2010 11:28
Vertical Header in Excel
Is there a way to make a header in excel run down the side of the spreadsheet (vertical header)? ... 18 May 2010 11:28
Add Date
We have a spreadsheet that we would like to automatically add the date in the first cell of each row when information is entered into another cell in that row. The date would need to remain static once added. Any suggestions? ... 18 May 2010 11:28
Looking for Formula
Hi, I have a datasheet and every column is given grade as per their headings in columns and these grades have a particular value e.g. A = 50 B = 60 C = 70 D = 80 I want to calculate the average or sum of the grades as per their values. One way is to use the 'Vlookup' function but I'm looking for any ... 19 May 2010 08:15