First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
How Do I Prevent Photos In A Cell From Disappearing?
I have created a spreadsheet of book I am wanting to purchase and I am putting photos I get off the web of the books into the spreadsheet. Before I put them into the cell I convert them to a .jpg file using Irfanview. When I get done inserting the photo I right click on the photo in the cell and go to "Si... 15 May 2010 11:32
How do I stop the screen from jumping
My screen keeps jumping; it nearly always returns to the top of the screen.This happens in all programmes, emails and news items. I have a Dell computer and am on Windows XP media edition. Even the screen for "About display names" shown below jumps. ... 15 May 2010 12:38
linking worksheets in Excel 2007
Hi I can do basic formulas in Excel 2007 like adding subtracting etc. Here's what I want to do and I would appreciate any help in achievingit: In worksheet 1, I want to add up money i spend. In worksheet 2, i want to show my budget total and then see the reducing total as I enter amounts in worksheet 1. Can... 15 May 2010 10:26
How do I set up a file to automatically save on exit?
I have created a file that several users will be accessing with varying computer skill level. I want to be sure that the file saves automatically when they close the file out rather than having to answer "yes" to the "Do you want to save this file?" question. Can this be done? ... 15 May 2010 12:38
copy rows from one Data sheet to another sheet based on cell c
I use the Advanced filter to extrat data from the sheet 1 to another sheet based on the the criteria...it is pretty starightforward. See if that will work for you "Ron de Bruin" wrote: Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.ht... 15 May 2010 01:54
find the number for visible row
I hope some expert can help me with my problem. I wish to perform serial number visible row only. Regards / Chan ... 15 May 2010 01:54
find the number for visible row
I hope some expert can help me with my problem. I wish to perform serial number visible row only. Regards / Chan ... 15 May 2010 09:22
Excel changes macros when saving as pdf
Last week I had no problem saving my financial macros enable spreadsheet as a pdf. Now, forget it! It won't let me do anything...print, copy, cut, past, save as pdf, NOTHING without several of the worksheets changing the numbers to text tht says "VALUES" across the whole line. When Adobe opens the file, it s... 15 May 2010 00:50
create hyperlink from exel file to particular word in word file
I want to create a hyperlink in an excel file which takes me to a paricular word in another word file. The word file has numerous pages, so I want to create a hyperlink which not only takes me directly to that word in the document and I dont have to scroll through all the pages.. Is this possible ? ... 15 May 2010 07:13
Dependent list in excel to create validation
I needs some info on dependent list in excel to create validation. Please find below my example. one work sheet has the employee details in two different columns(A and b) master data. Eg; sat - Manager sai - DBA sss- Manager xx - Team leader AA- Senior programmer. i want to implement the validation in a... 15 May 2010 08:17