First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
using excel cells to be inserted into Ms.Word fill-in fileds
Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that would use data from an excel sheet and insert it into microsoft word document that has specific "fill-in Fields" that are scattered through out the document. I tried using record macro while filling in a "fill-in field" however the macro didn't record what I have typ... 14 May 2010 05:11
Creating a list from another sheet or workbook
How can i create a list (from Data Validation) based on data in another sheet or work book? ... 14 May 2010 05:11
How do i invert text in Excel
I have a row with a text string in it and I want to INVERT it, so that it appears upside down. Is there any way to do this in Excel or is this more of a graphic manipulation limited to Word or Visio? Thanks ... 14 May 2010 08:25
how to show open files stacked and not side by side
instead of showing open files side by side on the bottom task bar. How can I change it so that the open excel files are stacked up? ... 14 May 2010 09:30
arrived in appt time
I have a column A "appt start time" column B "appt finish time" column C "Arrival time" I need Col D to = Y or N if the arrival time was in the time slot. Columns a-c formatted dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm please can you help -- nigeo ... 13 May 2010 17:10
How do I insert a photo into a specific cell?
I am attempting to insert photos into specific cells on an Excel spreadsheet. I can insert photos just fine, but they are not anchored to any specific cell. For example, I want a photo in cell A1 as part of a large spreadsheet of photos and data. How do I do it? ... 15 May 2010 22:27
copy rows from one Data sheet to another sheet based on cell conte
I could really use your help. I have a worksheet with multiple tabs (sheets). I have one sheet with all the data in it. Each row of data is defined by an identifier in the cells in column C. There are only 4 options of identifiers. I would like to have data, when entered into the data sheet copy and past e... 13 May 2010 18:17
IF Statements
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to assist me. I am looking for a formula where if I6<G6 then 0 BUT if I6>G6 then I6-G6. Basically if I6 is greater than G6 the cell needs to populate the difference. I have tried everything and I get is #NAME? or #VALUE errors. Thanks! ... 13 May 2010 17:10
vlookup for max value or any value>0
I have one sheet with product id, length, material, index and unit/length price for multiple stores for a given market. I am trying to generate a new sheet with proposed product id, new length and total cost based on the unit length and product id of the current sheet. Each product could have multiple unit/leng... 14 May 2010 10:37
Prevent previous entered data from updating
File One.xls contains cells that pull information (i.e. a percentage of some number) from Two.xls. I want to be able to update information (the percentage) in Two.xls, then go back into One.xls and have the previous information stay the same (using the old percentage) and have any new data use the updated perc... 13 May 2010 19:24