First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Drop down box!
Hello i have a drop down box which contains names of workers this has been used to populate who works where in a spread sheet! what i need to do is edit the values in the list (which i can do) but i need the data to be updated in the spread sheet example if the value is 'john smith' in the spread sheet from... 17 May 2010 05:52
where can i find credit notes
i can do a invoice but need to do a creditor note. where can i find it? ... 17 May 2010 04:48
Filling adjacent formulas with data import
Hi all, XL2003 2nd posting - first on ended up in the ether... I've tried importing a .txt file (from the Data menu) with the "Fill down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box ticked. But my formulas don't fill. I've tried them on the left, and on the right (of the imported data), but no progress. Can anyon... 17 May 2010 04:48
Import data, fill adjacent formulas
Hi all, XL2003 Using the Import data from the data menu, I have just discovered, and am trying to use, the "Fill down formulas in columns adjacent to data" feature. However, I can't get it to work. I have adjacent formulas, but they refuse to fill down. I am importing a .txt file, if that's important. Anyone kn... 17 May 2010 03:44
Excel displaying inches not cm
Having a problem with Excel recently (last week or so) whereby the "format Picture" option is displaying the measurements in inches, despite the OS Regional Setting of Metric. 1) I have switched the regional setting from Metric to US, then back to Metric, which fixes the problem, but it then reverts to inches... 16 May 2010 23:26
Recently Used Files in Excel 2003
Can anyone tell me how to get Excel 2003 to save recently used files when rebooting or restarting Excel. I have the Options set to 9 files, but every time I restart Excel, none of the past files show up...it used to, but since rebuilding my whole system and reloading Office it no longer works. The Word recent... 16 May 2010 21:13
Excel Macro
I want a macro that will minimize the excel window and keep on refreshing my screen by pressing F5 and and keyboard press will terminate the excel file. ... 16 May 2010 19:03
Conditional Formatting in 2007
Playing with Excel I'm trying to conditionally format cells that divided evenly in a range, heres a simple example :) In cell A1 I put '=50000000/row()' I then extend (drag) that for 100 rows. What I'd like to do is then select A1:A100 and conditionally format so the ones that divded with no remainder are high... 17 May 2010 10:13