First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Cell fill color in linked cells?
I am using a 2007 workbook as a Training schedule for a military command. I deal with various different military units and in order to quickly tell which is which they are color coded with specific fill colors. Normally the units will copy my spreadsheet and place their information at the bottom for their ind... 11 May 2010 19:03
Cntl Key move/select to change in value
Just another convenience key sequence to make my life easier. Sure, maybe I could do it with a macro. But, it seems like a nice little obvious addition to regular functionality. Cntl-Alt down arrow moves you down to where the value changes. Cntl-alt-shift selects to change. Up, down, right, left of course... 11 May 2010 16:48
ctrl+F command
hi all i use the ctrl+F to find a specific number within a column, but sometimes excel tells me that the data couldnt be found , knowing that the required number is present within the column .. PS: i use a lot (bold,comma style,font) any suggestion ?? thanks....... ... 11 May 2010 16:48
Input from remote 10-key and laptop numbers very slow
The last few days I've experience a delay when inputting numbers into Excel 2000 worksheets. When I type in the numbers, they slowly enter themselves, one at a time pausing between each number. This is occurring both with the remote 10-key for the laptop and the number keys on the laptop. This is occuring in... 11 May 2010 16:48
When using subtotals in Excel, how do you bold the dollar amount?
I am trying to create a report using Excel that I use subtotals for. I sort it by Department and I always get the department name bolded, but have to manually bold the corresponding dollar amount. Any suggestions? ... 11 May 2010 16:48
Case Statement Format for getting cell value from a worksheet
Good Afternoon, I need to create a series of Case conditions based on the value of a cell on a certain worksheet in my open workbook..For the life of me I cannot get the syntax right and I'd appreciate any help i could get. My condition is on a worksheet named "Lookup_Values" Cell "M3" is a value used as a ... 11 May 2010 16:48
Sorting multiple columns that have similar data
I am trying to sort a worksheet where multiple colums contain the same type of data; the data duplicates down a column but not across a row. I can't figure out how to sort/filter for any rows that have that duplicate data in any column. Instead I wind up sorting the first column I need, which only allows you ... 11 May 2010 15:41
reset defined ranges
hi, is there a way to reset (not just delete) the named ranges back to the original references so the formulas would still work? Using Excel 2007 thank you -- ______ Regards, Greg ... 11 May 2010 17:56
If Vlookup Question
Hi, I have created the following equation using VLOOKUP... =VLOOKUP(D26,'Sales Averages'!$A$4:$M$5000,4,FALSE) The result varies depends on my data, but I would like any result that is $0 to equal "***" Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much for your help!! ... 11 May 2010 15:41
Equations converted from 2007 to 2003 not sorting properly.
I have a spreadsheet in 2007 that I need to save in 2003 format so some people can use it. The table records are in rows. Here's what one equation looks like in 2007… =SUMPRODUCT((Summary[[#This Row],[PartNo]]=PartNo)*(Summary[[#This Row],[RecDate]]=RecDate)) When I Save As an Excel 2003, the formulas get c... 11 May 2010 13:25