First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Excel File Mirror/Clone
When i open a file - it opens two workbooks that appear to be mirrored or cloned. How do you declone the files. The file contains :1 or :2 at the end, almost like versions, but whatever you do in one, is done in both files. It is one file to open but on the "Window" drop down menu, it lists two workbooks. ... 10 May 2010 16:34
pivot table 2007 formatting does not stay when refreshing
Hi, In the file, I have multiple tabs each having its own pivot table. When I have to refresh one of the tabs, the formatting changes on all the other tabs changes as well, most importantly the cells that have zero, I have formatted this to hypens. These cells always goes back to zero's. Very frustrating! ... 10 May 2010 15:27
12 digits - auto change
This happens to me as well. If you enter a credit card number (12 digits) Excel automatically changes the last number to a Zero. The only way I found around this was to add the spaces like the credit card has, but I could not find a solution for adding 12 digit numbers together. We are using Excel 2003. ... 10 May 2010 14:21
Excel slow to close
Since about 5/4/2010, Excel 2007 has started taking from 20 to 45 seconds to quit after I select exit. I read about cleaning out temp files for slow opening so tried that but no help there. No updates were applied, it just started to slow down and affects files that have not been changed - even just starting Ex... 10 May 2010 13:13
How do I merge two cells without deleting data from the cell?
This worked perfectly, however, I now need to put a comma between the two names - i.e. currently I have Smith John in one cell, and need Smith, John in one cell. Is there a way to do that? "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: You can't, you can concatenate 2 cells into one by using a formula and ampersand =A1&"... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
duplicating rows
How do I duplicate rows in Excel such that the row is inserted directly below the original version? I have a worksheet with 100 rows of data that I want to duplicate such that rows 1 and 2 are identical. ... 10 May 2010 15:27
Enabling Spell Check in Protected Worksheet
Is there any way without using VBA to enable Spell Check in a Protected Worksheet? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Office 2007 + formatting cells
I have a cell with 6 numbers in for example 098737. Excel deletes the zeros off from the cell, when i right click format cells and go to custom i change general to 000000 but it changes it to chinese? Can anyone help please? ... 10 May 2010 12:06