First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Counting a Column
I am trying to do a count of a column....problem is....I want to count whether the cell is shaded in green and if there is a date in the cell as well. so if a cell is shaded in green and has a date, that would count as one. Any ideas? ... 10 May 2010 17:41
Insert rows when data changes
In a column of periodically changing names in alphabetical order (col A) – I need to insert a row after each change in initial letter. So when the names have been sorted when the initial letter of the name changes from A to B as in Aldred to Bute there is a blank row inserted after Aldred. It would be nice if... 10 May 2010 14:21
How do I change the comment default format to include date?
the link given to contextures.com takes away the signed on user name. i like the function of it but i need to keep the name of the signed on user that made the comment. any ideas. "Gord Dibben" wrote: You cannot change the default. You can run a macro to insert a Comment with date and time. Se... 10 May 2010 16:34
pdf into excel
I have tried inserting as an object but it still only shows the first page. In the past to get round it I have taked a snap shot of each page in the PDF which has always worked. However this time for some reason when i go to print preview and change it to fit onto 1page by 1page it puts it on 2000 odd pages (it s... 10 May 2010 16:34
Maximum Text in Cells for Printing
I have read previous messages and responses regarding maximum text length in cells, not visible on screen, or when printing. I am using Excel 2007, and have a column width of 157 and a row height of 409.5 with a total number of characters of 4410 (with spaces) and 3734 (without spaces). When I created my text... 10 May 2010 09:53
printing a specific worksheet everytime
I have made a quoting program in excel 07 that has 5 different worksheets involved in it. I would like to send it as an e-mail attachment every time as a .pdf. I see the option for "send e-mail as .pdf attachment" but I can't figure out how to only send the worksheet that I want to send (just 1 of the 5 works... 10 May 2010 09:53
How do I print a specific worksheet everytime?
I have built a quoting program that uses 4 different worksheets (tabs on bottom) and I would like to print the last worksheet every time I am finished. Also if possible I would like to e-mail it as a .pdf (just the last worksheet) to whomever I have done the quote for. I have adobe acrobat so I can print as .... 10 May 2010 15:27
Custom Data Validation
Hi Could someone be kind enough to tell me what is wrong with the following formula =COUNTIF($F11:$AN11,$AR11:$BF11,AN11)=1 Thaks ... 10 May 2010 08:46
VBA inserting chr(10) or vbLf
Hi all, In a for next loop I want to insert at a certain position (below it is position 15) in a cell chr(10) (is that called a line feed?) to put the rest of the content on a new line in the cell. I tried myCell.Characters(15) = vbLf but that will not work. What should the code be? Thanks in advanc... 10 May 2010 12:06
Excel does not claculate
Hi Had same problem but found solution on-line Check your options. Auto Calc may be switched off Tools > Options > Calcualtion Tab then click Auto Calc. Hope this helps Ron Rosenfeld wrote: So we do both have Excel's that work alike. 06-Feb-10 So we do both have Excel's that work alike. ... 10 May 2010 05:31