First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
How do I change Font color specific text
How do I change the font color in the first 4 letters of text in a column of cells? Thanks. -- jlr ... 6 May 2010 15:24
sub total value
I have 4000 lines of data and I have used the sub total function to obtain the value that I need. How can I sort the data by the sub total value? ... 6 May 2010 15:24
Excel subtotals
I have a list that is approx 2000 rows by 8 columns (A:H) which needs to be subtotaled in Column H on each change in column G. Once the list is subtotalled it needs to be filtered to only show the rows which do NOT result in a subtotal of 0. How can I do this? Thank you, Michele ... 6 May 2010 14:17
Copy and Past Values AND Formatting AND Text
I want to copy and paste a section of my spreadsheet, however, I can't seem to find a way to copy the formatting, the text, and the values. If I try to use the paste values (special) function, I lose all of my text and all of my formatting. Any method I've tried that retains my formatting results in a loss of m... 6 May 2010 14:17
Adding up hours and minutes
Thank you David (sorry for the late reply!) :) "David Biddulph" wrote: It won't be 10.30, it will be 10:30. There is a difference between a colon and a decimal point. If you want to turn it to decimal hours, multiply by 24 and format as general or number instead of time. -- David Biddulph ... 6 May 2010 14:17
select all non-blank cells from different workbook
hi again, I need a macro to select and copy all non-blank cells from Sheet1 FROM one workbook, then paste these cells into a different workbook, sheet2 at Cell A1. thanks much! ... 7 May 2010 15:38
Uppercase
Hi All, Need your help!!! I need a setting/formula/Coding in such a way that whatever text I type in sheet 1 it should automatically to be returned in Upper Case i.e. in CAPS. I checked settings but did not find anything helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance!!! Prashant. ... 6 May 2010 18:45
select all non-blank cells
I need a macro to select and copy all non-blank cells in Sheet1, then paste these cells into sheet2 at Cell A1. thanks much! ... 7 May 2010 01:20
Code to add gridlines to Excel Pivot Tables
This was more cumbersome than I realized (at least with Excel 2003). I found this code on another forum and it works like a charm: Here's the link to the post >> http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=737024 Here's the post itself: You can create code that will format the pivot table automat... 6 May 2010 11:57
grouping Radio Buttons; Using ActiveX Controls
Hello experts! I'm trying to enter radio buttons on a sheet (not UserForm) and I'm using ActiveX Controls (I don't want users moving the controls around on the sheet so I'm trying to make the objects locked). Now, I seem to be stuck as to how to get my 6 radio buttons into 3 groups, so that I can choose three... 6 May 2010 13:06