First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
Move all page contents to another page - how?
Hi I have a workbook with 14 pages I add page 15 & 16 which are blank How do I move all of page 14 (contents, page layout, formating, headers/footers EVERYTHING as is) to page 16 ?? Thank you -- Martin ���� ... 6 May 2010 08:33
Problem with Paste and Automatically repeating values - no fill ha
I have a large file with a small macro -uses crtl+l to run. In two of the worksheets I cannot drag and paste series of dates (or numbers) based upon the previous data. I checked the Advanced options and they are all checked properly. The option works fine on all of the other worksheets (25). I would apprec... 5 May 2010 19:25
How do I create a formula to remove dashes?
I'm new to Excel. I have a huge inventory spreadsheet where I need to change a column to reflect the following. "P01-02-C-1" should become "P102C1" (remove 0 and dashes) "V1-25-F-2E" should become "125F2E" (remove V and dashes) HELP!! ... 5 May 2010 12:40
Count number times text appears in string
A 1 Module: C126, Module: C130, Module: C138, Module: C105 Can any help me write a function that would return the count of a specified text in a cell. For example for the string in cell A1 I would like to know how many times does the text 'Module' appear. ... 5 May 2010 10:26
Opening a sheet
When I open up a named sheet sometimes it opens and then closes imediately shutting down excel all together and then restarting. What is the problem? It doesn't happen all the time only intermitantly. Eric ... 5 May 2010 10:26
Formating cells
Hi Sharon, Tricky formula situation here.... I wanted to change cell colour when certain cells of the workbook are filled in...I have formatted cells to become yellow when they are Not Blank, but can't seem to figure out a formula which works with cell formatting? Im on 2007.... Date Notified Name First da... 5 May 2010 09:20
worksheet sliding when cell is tabbed
Good morning, i have a problem where i select a cell and by using right or left arrow the work sheet move rather than the cell, normally when you tab a cell the worksheet would remain in place until you reach the last viewable column, them the entire sheet would move, this time if i select cell A1 and right arr... 5 May 2010 08:14
Stop People Copying a Workbook
Is this possible (Excel 2002) We have a workbook in a shared folder which many need to have access to update the info in it. Problem is there are now 3 versions as obviously someone has created a copy and entered info in that one and not the original - there are 15 sheets in each one and now I have the horrib... 5 May 2010 14:55
You cannot choose a connection file that is incompatible
As you created new connection and you want to apply this new connection to pivottable which has already based on another connection. Then you have to check the connection type of new and old one. if that is different then you have to create new connection as per old one like if connection type is OLEDB then you have ... 5 May 2010 06:03
AVERAGEIF
Dear, I am struggling with AVERAGEIF formula which calculates the average of data of one location without including 0 values. In the below example, would require a formula to calculate the average of the data which corresponds for MEXICO excluding 0 values. A1 B1 MEXICO 5 CHICAGO 89 TEX... 5 May 2010 06:03