First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
CONVERT EXCEL DOCUMENT TO PDF FORMAT
i have an order form for my company on excel and i would like to send it on pdf format can i convert my excel file easily to pdf format? thanks rosy ... 5 May 2010 20:31
Conditional Formatting using Traffic Lights
Would like to set up conditional formatting where I can show a green light for amounts above 0%, yellow light for below 0% but greater than -5%, and red for anything below negative 5%. Appreciate your help. ... 13 May 2010 20:30
Top 5 recurring text values with count
My data: Col 1 Apples Oranges Oranges Bananas Apples I'm trying have excel show the text "Apples" in one col & the count "2" in another col; same with oranges and bananas. I don't know if it is the blank cell that is causing errors but I have tried LARGE, VLOOKUP, MATCH and am not havin... 6 May 2010 13:06
Resize object by HxW using pixels
Is it possible to resize an object in excel to a certain number of pixels?? ... 5 May 2010 20:31
Counting Cell Color?
Is it possible to count the number of cells in a column by color? For example if there are ten cells in a specific column that are colored red, can I insert a formula to get that sum? ... 5 May 2010 18:17
Sorting Columns by number of characters
I'm using Excel 2007. Is it possible to sort a column by the number of characters on the line? I track part numbers - which vary in length and can include letters and hyphens. Using just sort (smallest to largest) sorts by the beginning numbers. Being able to do a sort like this could cut down the time it t... 5 May 2010 18:17
Average Time
In column B, I have the days of the week. Monday may repeat 30 times, Tuesday 35 times etc. In column D, I have the time ([mm]:ss) for each day. How do I get the average time for Monday? Thanks, -- Howard ... 6 May 2010 00:56
Data validation
Can data validation be set up to accept a 0( (zero) or any whole number between 25,000 and 10,000,000? Or does this have to be controlled with VBA? This needs to work with xll03 and later versions ... 6 May 2010 10:48
Conditional Formatting according to the date the data is entered
I'll do my best to explain my question, please let me know if more information is needed. I have a "calendar" of sorts that is in Excel format. It lists several events, dates that the events will take place, and other pertinent information. I have been asked to format the calendar in such a way that when I e... 6 May 2010 15:24
Formula to breakdown original amount with two components to the pe
I need a formula that will breakdown an original number with two components into multiple components which then add up to the original. The example below was generated with straight original x %, which ended up generating a $0.01 difference. I need the broken up figures to add up to the orginal to the penny. ... 5 May 2010 18:17