First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Currency formatting problem - Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet that I created to print out minimized in credit card size and take with me on holiday to Poland, which displays certain values in �STG converted to PLN Zlotych and vice versa, by virtue of multiplying or dividing by the current exchange rate in another cell. One column (A) of cells are for... 2 May 2010 13:09
Extremely slow processing
hi Gary Do you have other formulae, pivot tables, or charts that are dependent on the calculations in column C? If so, your workbook may be trying to calculate as it pastes. I suggest (very briefly) changing the calculationmode to manual by pressing [alt + t + o], choosing "Formulas" and then changing the wor... 2 May 2010 10:57
Stop XL from changing format?
I format a cell as Scientific with some number of decimal places. I enter an NPV formula. The cell format is changed to Currency. I change the format to Scientific again. I press F2, the Enter. The cell format reverts to Currency. Is there an option or Registry setting that will stop Excel from changing a... 2 May 2010 10:57
Time - Distance plot...
I am trying to create a time - distance plot of a series of trains in a timetable. Each train will be represented as a continuous diagonal line from start to finish. The stations are represented by a number giving their mileage away from the start position. The times are represented in the hhmm format of the 24... 2 May 2010 14:15
emailing worksheet
I have been able to create the macro to email my workbook (thanks Jakab) now I want to schedule the emailing macros once a day and still be able to open the workbook for updating throughtout the rest of the day . I tried the windows scheduler but it will email each time I open the workbook. What can I do to get... 1 May 2010 14:19
Why is the actual calculation different from actual sample
This is my Formula =(a1-a2) a1 = 37.5 a2 = 10 response should be -27.5 But response comes to 28 and under format the sample says 27.5 why ? ... 1 May 2010 19:49
macros button
I want to start a macros with a button on the excel sheet where or how do I find this...I was hoping to use a button that looks like the control button in Access Cheers!! ... 1 May 2010 16:32
Compatibility Issue
I am using 2007 version of Excel to design a spreadsheet at work. It is capable of over handling over 16,000 columns. The users of my spreadsheat have 2002 version of Excel. If the update/upgrade via downloading the compatibility software, will they then be able to also handle the 16,000+ columns? My desi... 1 May 2010 17:37
Pivot Table - move Totals column
I have a pivot table with many columns, so the row totals are displayed far to the right. Is there a way to move the Totals column so that it is the second column after the row labels? -- Art ... 1 May 2010 13:12
Using shape on a frame????
How can I insert a shape onto a frame. Every time I click off design mode the shape disappears behind the frame!!!! How can I stop that? ... 4 May 2010 12:21