First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
need info to display only after date is current and stay there
Hi - I need your expert help. This should be easy-but cannot figure it out I have a simple spreadsheet that keeps track of "items in", "items out" and "carry over" by day. Since I do it by month, the formula shows the "carry over" number all through the end of the month. I do not want it to show up until t... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Looking for Excel template for fluid balance chart (nursing)
For a renal patient who is being monitored at home. If someone has already made a fluid in fluid out chart, great. Otherwise I will make one and try to post it. ... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
protect worksheet
I set protection to my worksheet, but it does not work. There are some parts in the worksheet that the protection does not work and can edit. Why protection does not apply to whole worksheet? How can I fix it? Could you please help me? Thanks, selen ... 29 Apr 2010 11:15
Multiple Worksheets
This is what I want to do I have a workbook with multiple sheets in it 15 to 20 with a master sheet to add up all the data The workbook needs to be viewed by several people but I only want each person seeing the data for their page. Is there a way to blank out the worksheet then be able to see it if you have t... 13 May 2010 22:41
line break does not appear in CSV
I am formatting text in a cell, and inserting line breaks with CHAR(10) and &. Text in the cell correctly appears with line breaks inserted, when viewed in Excel. I then save the file as a CSV and view that file in Notepad. No line breaks are seen in the CSV. Also tried the " <ALT><ENTER> " method with no suc... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
copying groups with formulas
Hey, When I have a group of cells, all with formulas that inter-relate to other cells, and I try to copy them to another section of a spreadsheet, the formulas all reset themselves to new cells, relative to their new location. How do I move cells and keep their formulas relating to the cells they were rela... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
Excel VBA 'Help'
Same thing has happened to me in the last few days. I can now only get offline help in Excel VBA. Trying to get online help just results in 'Page not available'. Main Excel help is still OK and other Office Apps VBA help OK. Just Excel VBA affected. I emailed Microsoft Support last evening but have had no reply ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
DATEDIF applied to a column of data
Many thanks for your reply,but I have not been able to solve my problem based on it. Copying the function to the following cells in a column would not work since the cell designation in the formula would be different (A2,A3,A4,A5...). The other complication is that the age ceiling is not "today" but a variety of dates.... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
entering parameter criteria MS Query
Hope someone can help. I'm trying to extract data from a SQL Server 2005 into Excel, using a parameter criteria in MS Query. If I use criteria in a field with an integer data type it works fine. If I use a field with an NVARCHAR data type (which is the one I want) I get a “Syntax Error” message. There seems to ... 29 Apr 2010 07:53
anyone know if it'spossible to de-dupe a mailing list using excel
Hi I've merged 2 mailing list files and have noticed there are a few duplicate records.Is there a way of de-duping in Excel?? ... 29 Apr 2010 11:15