First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Blank Page prints after last info?
I am doing a document that is about 7.5 pages long. When it is done printing the information it prints a blank page? I have checked to see if there are any other blocks after the last info., can't find any. It is not a big problem, just bothersome if printing several copies. Thanks for any help, Bruce ... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
Restrictions in format
How do I restrict some columns of having all text in UPPER CASE, some columns to have text only First In Capital Letter and some columns only in lower case?? Thanks JPG ... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Delete the contents of a cell if it contains #DIV/0! Automatic
Thanks for that both solutions did the trick. Cheers "Jacob Skaria" wrote: Its better to handle the error within the formula itself. If =A1/B1 returns an error change the formula to =IF(N(B1),A1/B1,"") You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros.. --Set the Secur... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Excel file opens MS Excel Training Webpage When the Excel file ope
I have a file that I think was originally created using the on-line MS training. Now evertime I open the excel file the web page automatically opens. It's mostly just an annouance. I was able to copy the content into a new file and it stopped this behavior but I'd love to know how it happened and/or how to tur... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
printing excel workbook
When I print the workbook, there is an extra page between each workbook page that prints part of a blank grid. How do I get rid of this extra page? ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Trace Linked cell
How do I trace only linked cell those are liked with another sheet or file to break unnecessary link regards ... 28 Apr 2010 00:39
Excel 2007 "=hyperlink" function & Save As PDF
Greetings, I have a spreadsheet of names in column A and a formula in coloumn B which converts the name into a hyperlink. I've used the "=hyperlink" function to do this and used a friendly name in the formula. However when I publish the spreadsheet using "Save As" PDF, the hyperlinks don't work. The friendly nam... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Sorting Cells with Conditional Formats
Is it possible to sort a spreadsheet containing conditional formats without destroying the formats? DOUG ECKERT 27 Apr 10 ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
MATCH
Hello, I am looking for a formula which looks for 2 specific text values which are there in sheet1, matches with the same text in sheet2 and displays the corresponding value which is there in sheet2 on a cell in sheet1. Let me explain with an example. Sheet1 has data similar to this Date Time Emp... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Splitting Data from One Worksheet to Many Automatically
Is it possible to split data from one worksheet to seperate worksheets based on a criteria in Column A, e.g. day / month / surname / etc. I have a master list of data which changes frequently and it is split into seperate worksheets for individuals to review data specific to them. I want to automate copying t... 6 May 2010 18:45