From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
annily wrote:
> atec7 7 > wrote:
>> Sandgroper wrote:
>>> "Don McKenzie" <5V(a)2.5A> wrote in message

>>> Have you noticed now that you don't have the radio buttons underneath
>>> the search buttons so that you can select to do your search for
>>> either Aust or for the whole web.
>>>
>>> The work around is to add "+ au" to the end of the search string.
>>>
>> No change in Mozzila
>
> Firefox you mean?
it has not changed here period , no side bar as shown in the mickldrip
viewer
It certainly changed, but about a week ago, so it's

From: Sandgroper on

"atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
> Sandgroper wrote:

> No change in Mozzila

Flush your cache and set your browser to check for newer pages at every
visit.

--

Sandgroper
Save planet Earth !

From: L.A.T. on

"Don McKenzie" <5V(a)2.5A> wrote in message

> Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.
>
> Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great for
> google search fans.
>
> Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
> I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.
>
> Don...

One thing hasn't changed. Google your own name and the box on the right will
still offer you the best deal on yourself and assure you that you are for
sale on ebay.

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Sandgroper wrote:
> "atec7 7" <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
>> Sandgroper wrote:
>
>> No change in Mozzila
>
> Flush your cache and set your browser to check for newer pages at every
> visit.

I did years ago , each time the browser closes it does a flush
same on 4 machines
From: annily on
Don McKenzie wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> No change in Mozzila
>>
>> Firefox you mean? It certainly changed, but about a week ago, so it's
>> old news.
>
> Google changed overnight. My day starts at 04:00 to 05:00 every morning.

Well, it still changed for me several days ago.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.