From: Don McKenzie on

Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.

Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great
for google search fans.

Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
From: Crash Lander on
Don McKenzie wrote:

> Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.
>
> Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great
> for google search fans.
>
> Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
> I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.
>
> Don...

I've noticed it to. Got like a frame down the left side now, and it all
just blooks different. Can't say I really like it.
Crash Lander

From: Sandgroper on

"Don McKenzie" <5V(a)2.5A> wrote in message

> Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.
>
> Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great for
> google search fans.
>
> Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
> I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.

Have you noticed now that you don't have the radio buttons underneath the
search buttons so that you can select to do your search for either Aust or
for the whole web.

The work around is to add "+ au" to the end of the search string.

--

Sandgroper
Save planet Earth !

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Sandgroper wrote:
> "Don McKenzie" <5V(a)2.5A> wrote in message
>> Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.
>>
>> Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great for
>> google search fans.
>>
>> Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
>> I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.
>
> Have you noticed now that you don't have the radio buttons underneath the
> search buttons so that you can select to do your search for either Aust or
> for the whole web.
>
> The work around is to add "+ au" to the end of the search string.

No change in Mozzila
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> Sandgroper wrote:
>> "Don McKenzie" <5V(a)2.5A> wrote in message
>>> Still waking up, and I getting weird results on google search.
>>>
>>> Well, weird is the wrong word, very different. In fact it looks great
>>> for google search fans.
>>>
>>> Maybe my computer is broken, or I am in a dream?
>>> I assume this is the way it is to be from now on.
>>
>> Have you noticed now that you don't have the radio buttons underneath
>> the search buttons so that you can select to do your search for either
>> Aust or for the whole web.
>>
>> The work around is to add "+ au" to the end of the search string.
>>
> No change in Mozzila

Firefox you mean? It certainly changed, but about a week ago, so it's
old news.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.