From: Peter Foldes on
Leg pulling.

--
Peter

From: Kelly on
Ah, is that something like pulling your chain? :o)

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

From: Bob I on
Different actually, "Pulling your chain" is trying to rile you up, like
jerking on a dogs chain. "Pulling your leg, is telling you something
untrue but believable, or gullible.

From: Daave on
Then there's "pull my finger..."

From: LVTravel on

"Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote in message
> Then there's "pull my finger..."
>
> Bob I wrote:
>> Different actually, "Pulling your chain" is trying to rile you up,
>> like jerking on a dogs chain. "Pulling your leg, is telling you
>> something untrue but believable, or gullible.
>>
>> Kelly wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, is that something like pulling your chain? :o)
>
>Aw, come-on Daave, that stinks.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: security center missing