From: Justin on
no not the cd i do not have one i ment the MBR

ow and my email address is kittyduck_lovers(a)att.net
DONT MAKE FUN OF IT IT IS A VERY OLD ACCOUNT

From: Kelly on
Yeah but, in this case - perhaps a baby wipe is needed?

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Eewww...

From: Bob I on
Depends. ;-)

Kelly wrote:

> Yeah but, in this case - perhaps a baby wipe is needed?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: security center missing
Next: XP Pro Install on new HD