From: Mark Adams on

"Daave" wrote:

> Then there's "pull my finger..."

I think that WAS what "PA Bear" was referring to!

From: HeyBub on
Justin wrote:
> I need a installation disk for windows xp it got messed up and some
> friends were telling me it might have been the confricker worm so i
> am doing a clean install of window xp pro sp3 but does anyone know
> where i can get it for free cause i have the old product key from it

Get a new set of friends instead of a new CD.

The installation CD cannot get "messed up" by the confricker worm or
anything like it.

From: John Hacker on

You can google for it and you will find many sites offering free downloads
all versions of Windows XP. You also get serial numbers to go with it. In
future, you should also supply your proper email (could be free
hotmail/yahoo account) so that people can send you direct links.

From: Mark Adams on

"John Hacker" wrote:

> You can google for it and you will find many sites offering free downloads
> all versions of Windows XP. You also get serial numbers to go with it. In
> future, you should also supply your proper email (could be free
> hotmail/yahoo account) so that people can send you direct links.

Trolling for email addresses to spam, are we?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Screenwipe, please

Daave wrote:
> Then there's "pull my finger..."
>
> Bob I wrote:
>> Different actually, "Pulling your chain" is trying to rile you up,
>> like jerking on a dogs chain. "Pulling your leg, is telling you
>> something untrue but believable, or gullible.
>>
>> Kelly wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, is that something like pulling your chain? :o)
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: security center missing
Next: XP Pro Install on new HD