From: Searcher7 on
On Feb 4, 10:02 am, Dee Earley <dee.ear...(a)icode.co.uk> wrote:
> On 04/02/2010 04:58, Searcher7 wrote:
>
> > Well, my idea involved having all the raw image data on the hard
> > drive. In ram will be loaded the instructions needed for pulling
> > specific sequence of images, along with the specific changes in their
> > size, movement direction and speed.
>
> Ok, take a small 320x240 video for 5 minutes seconds
> 320 wide x 240 high x 24bpp x 25fps x 60s x 5
> You already have 1.7GB of image data, ignoring any framing and data
> structure.
>
> --
> Dee Earley (dee.ear...(a)icode.co.uk)
> i-Catcher Development Team
>
> iCode Systems

Actually, I'm aiming for 30fps full screen and DVD quality. And all
the video would amount to about 7 minutes max.

But what do I know? I was thinking I could start with a single video
frame(image) and seeing how far I can progress from there.

VB was supposed to be my intro, but I guess not.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.