From: Kev Provance on

"ptpwjp" <ptpwjp(a)op.pl> wrote in message news:hci49n$9re$1(a)news.onet.pl...

| >> Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
| >
| > Please repost your question in new thread, or remove
| > microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion from your reply.
| Why?

Because we fncking said so, Bill

From: Mike Williams on
"ptpwjp" <ptpwjp(a)op.pl> wrote in message news:hci49n$9re$1(a)news.onet.pl...

>>> Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
>>
>> Please repost your question in new thread, or remove
>> microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion from your reply.
>
> Why?

Because your question is about VB.Net and the comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
group is NOT about VB.Net. It is a Classic VB group, which deals with VB6
and earlier versions, and which is completely different from VB.Net. Do you
have a problem with that? Tell you what, if you want to post your stuff to
irrelevant groups then let's add a few more . . . here goes . . .

Mike

From: Family Tree Mike on
ptpwjp wrote:
> Thank you very much,
>
>> You would need to find the hwndChild by first identifying the main window
>> of the external process. The System.Diagnostic.Process class will help
>> you find the main window handle to all other processes. You could copy
>> any text from all of the processes, or you could identify the process
>> somehow and use the SendMessage function with that hwnd.
> but , which of a lot of process is the last process?
> I send ALT + TAB from my application, to be in last process,
> but in this situation my application lost processor, and don't do next
> instruction :).

I was afraid that would be your next question :(.

I'm not sure how the alt-tab list of processes works.

--
Mike
From: ptpwjp on

> I was afraid that would be your next question :(.
>
> I'm not sure how the alt-tab list of processes works.
Enough for me.

From: ptpwjp on
>>> ALT+TAB

Next :
ALT +TAB+SHIFT

and I must read the text like SHIFT+INS.
How can I read text to any variable?