From: Han on
jw(a)eldorado.com wrote in

> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:15:57 -0800, Steve Urbach
> <dragonsclaw(a)NOTmindspring.com> wrote:
>>>Heck I can hardly see vertical scroll bars, especially in ForteAgent,
>>>which I am in right now. The movable 'scroll box' is very light blue
>>>on a white background. I can hardly see it. I have Agent's fonts
>>>working pretty good though otherwise.
>>>
>>>Duke
>>Your desktop "Theme" is doing this to you.
>>(Running Agent on Ubuntu here). Eudora is still my mail program of
>>choice.
>

> I changed to Windows Classic and changed all fonts and made them bold.
> Scroll bar still mostly invisible. Eudora email text still light gray
> on white. I have not re-booted yet though - Maybe I have to?
>
> Duke

Did you get any program to give good vibrant colors and real white and
black on your monitor? Otherwise maybe you should play with the monitor
contrast and brightness. If all else fails there should be programs
available to set the monitor settings (heard of them, but never used
them)

--
Best regards
Han