From: Jan Alter on
I consider learning something new or experimenting quite valuable time.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net

From: Davy on
If Epson used 5cms nozzles - they would still clog....! Just drop it
under a steam roller that'll cure it.

Davy

From: Walter Johnson on
If you are successful in restoring this printer to a working condition, I
have another you can have. I have tried all of the suggestions offered in
this thread but none worked. Good Luck.....

Walter.

From: measekite on

From: Jan Alter on
I wish it had been more positive, but even after a 24 hour sit I still only
get the same whisp of one faint line of black and no color. I've always had
better results with the 740 and 880, ...even the C80. Too bad. When I pulled
the rubber tubes off of each color there was still plenty of cleaning
solvent in each one. Maybe tomorrow I'll try the wiping back and forth idea
with a soaked solvented rag.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net