From: J. Clarke on
Peter Huebner wrote:
> In article <ee0f9cac-4543-4ff5-a24f-
> a96d6ef2f3df(a)l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, rander3127(a)gmail.com
> says...
>>
>> Two cameras, one choice. You pick the one on the right, you've made
>> the right choice. Pick the left one, you need help.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/121685372
>

> Fscking hell. I got the one on the left for quite a bit less than
> that, but I'd have to pay more than twice that for the one on the
> right ....
>
> go figure. -P.

Where are you that such an insane price is being charged for a 1000d?
Amazon has it for under 620 (I checked, US, UK, and DE).

From: Bruce on
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:51:35 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Two cameras, one choice. You pick the one on the right, you've made
>the right choice. Pick the left one, you need help.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/121685372

The one on the left probably has a better lens than that on the right.

From: ray on
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:51:35 -0800, RichA wrote:

> Two cameras, one choice. You pick the one on the right, you've made the
> right choice. Pick the left one, you need help.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/121685372

I should think that would depend a little on the anticipated usage and
the status of the user. However, I'd choose neither - because of the
obvious obscene name.
From: RichA on
On Feb 5, 3:26 am, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA  <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >Two cameras, one choice.  You pick the one on the right, you've made
> >the right choice.  Pick the left one, you need help.
>
> Rich is a control freak who scorns anybody who doesn't think exactly
> like him.

Scorn isn't control. You are free to make whatever mistakes you like.
From: Peter Huebner on
In article <hkh6hk12p2b(a)news1.newsguy.com>, jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net
says...

> Peter Huebner wrote:
> > In article <ee0f9cac-4543-4ff5-a24f-
> > a96d6ef2f3df(a)l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, rander3127(a)gmail.com
> > says...
> >>
> >> Two cameras, one choice. You pick the one on the right, you've made
> >> the right choice. Pick the left one, you need help.
> >>
> >> http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/121685372
> >

> > Fscking hell. I got the one on the left for quite a bit less than
> > that, but I'd have to pay more than twice that for the one on the
> > right ....
> >
> > go figure. -P.
>
> Where are you that such an insane price is being charged for a 1000d?
> Amazon has it for under 620 (I checked, US, UK, and DE).

New Zealand

-P.